My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

despite getting orders instacancelled the last few days from target, last night i was able to get 12x orders done in store w/o any problem using the red card unlike previous few days.  this morning, i am able to get instore us capitols to go through.

if u have been banned by target in the past, maybe dip your toe in the water..  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

This thread separates the wannabees from the true warriors. 

I'm a wannabee. I can still order from places. 

You wanna just ship them to some of us then?  :) 
Having an account that works might be worth more in the long-run to some on here. 

Edited by LegoMan1212
  • Like 1

On 11/4/2019 at 4:55 AM, spener90 said:

Didn't you know, "Frustration Free" actually means you get all of the Frustration for free :lolu:

Mine came in an outer box with but shipping tape wrapped all around the set and a shipping label on the set from the last person that returned it! Wow Amazon, wow.

Edited by wegj15
typo
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, landphieran said:

What do people do when they receive the wrong items from a store? It was part of an extremely large order from target. I really don't want to bring attention to my account so I'm hesitant to return it.

One of my Indoraptors came as a Wok and Cast Iron dutch over.

First, make sure the mrs (or sig other) didn't order the item. As far as resolving the issue, unless you are planning on sneaking into a target overnight, and switching the item - doing it without contacting them might be difficult. Unless you are a really heavy buyer, I doubt contacting them will be a problem.

Edited by KShine

1 minute ago, KShine said:

First, make sure the mrs (or sig other) didn't order the item. As far as resolving the issue, unless you are planning on sneaking into a target overnight, and switching the item - doing it without contacting them might be difficult. Unless you are a really heavy buyer, I doubt contacting them will be a problem.

It wasn't from my sig other, the packaging slip was an indoraptor. It was part of a 12k order during the 50% blow out.  I'll probably just eat it or try to resell/gift the items. Would prefer to avoid more scrutiny on my clean target accounts.

2 minutes ago, landphieran said:

It wasn't from my sig other, the packaging slip was an indoraptor. It was part of a 12k order during the 50% blow out.  I'll probably just eat it or try to resell/gift the items. Would prefer to avoid more scrutiny on my clean target accounts.

1 item from a 12k order - I think I would just enjoy the wok/dutch oven.

• Like 8

What do people do when they receive the wrong items from a store? It was part of an extremely large order from target. I really don't want to bring attention to my account so I'm hesitant to return it.

One of my Indoraptors came as a Wok and Cast Iron dutch over.

I like stir fry. When can I come over?

I would just eat it. During the last $10 off $50 sale I was shorted one Newts Suitcase. I verified multiple times to make sure I wasn’t missing it. Sure enough it wasn’t sent. I called to either get the product or a credit. Ever since then my orders get insta-cancelled, and I don’t order nearly as much as the heavy hitters on here. I never had an issue before that circumstance.

after being banned by target last week,  i am now successfully getting orders to ship by combining them with instore pickup orders. 

i've done over 16 instore pickups on us capitols and others without any problem. 

now doing smaller sets for instore pickup combined with whatever isn't available instore and stuff is shipping.  going to break last years 326 gift card record.

Image result for antonio gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

after being banned by target last week,  i am now successfully getting orders to ship by combining them with instore pickup orders. 
i've done over 16 instore pickups on us capitols and others without any problem. 
now doing smaller sets for instore pickup combined with whatever isn't available instore and stuff is shipping.  going to break last years 326 gift card record.
200.gif
Is this still working for you? I got one order through like this and everything has cancelled since...even straight up store pickup.

Is this still working for you? I got one order through like this and everything has cancelled since...even straight up store pickup.
I'm on the bannwagon as well. I just moved so I can assume the new identity, but still trying to see if there's a way to tweak this as my current shipping address is preferable. I tried a new account and pick ups went fine until I tried a shipping order. Since then every order is auto cancel.

47 minutes ago, redcell said:
On 11/14/2019 at 4:01 PM, cladner said:

yes.  still working as of 2 hours ago. 

i place an order.  i wait for the notification that its ready to be picked up.  i place another order. 

i never place a second order until i have received the previous order is ready for pickup even if it is at a different store.

i only place orders during regular store hours or 1-2 overnight orders.  i don't want 10x orders waiting first thing in the morning.  

i try not to have more than 5 orders waiting any one time at a store but have had on occasion 8 items.

i have been placing between 4-9 orders a day now for last 8 days and so far its working.  everything is going on the red card to get the 5%.

i still have not yet once attempted a straight up shipping order since last time that happened and it got cancelled, i was unable to get instore orders to go through.

sort of a pitfa but most targets are finally getting organized for holidays so pickup is getting quicker.