70724 - NinjaCopter

Darth Lego Lover

Well......HOW? Do tell. I have no idea on the set. They were bogo for $45? Last week. I got it for parts and the cool figs but im not sure if its even in the current tv shows. Doesnt seem to move off shelves at my local stores.

For the past couple weeks, some have been finding the Ninjacopter marked down to $29.98 at Target.

• 4 weeks later...

Well......HOW? Do tell. I have no idea on the set. They were bogo for $45? Last week. I got it for parts and the cool figs but im not sure if its even in the current tv shows. Doesnt seem to move off shelves at my local stores.

yup. it's in the 1st two eps of season 3.  zane flies it to space and stuff. i'm such a nerd for knowing this suff or maybe, i'm just a parent who pays attention to his son's shows. 

• 3 months later...

Are we talking set 9443 here?

That's the Rattle Copter; this one is about the 70724 NinjaCopter from the current wave. I changed the title to avoid further confusion.

I am in the position to buy one (NISB). Should I bother?

Tough call; it's been retired for almost more than a year I think and is sticking around retail right now. Maybe down the road into next year it will be worth a bit more? :dontknow: I don't know really much as I like the set.

• 2 months later...

amazon is killing me with the 41.99 price on this set still.

My local targets all seem to have run out of them finally and I'm seeing less on other store shelves as the new sets are out.

I bought a handful of these back when target routinely had them for 29.99.  Was hoping to offload them this holiday.

But it's looking like I might be stuck hanging on a bit longer.

Amazon is killing nothing. The set is less than 1 year old, there is far from the day you can make something out of it. Heck I don't even know when I can offload my EDB, sonic raider and golden dragons.

I don't even know when I can offload my EDB, sonic raider and golden dragons.

These are still available on the US LEGO Shop at Home but their is some hope because the Golden dragon is the only one still available on european LEGO Shop at Home.

Few days ago their was a big clearance for the EDB (something like 60% off) on a big online retailer. It's officially "retired" on european Sh@**** BTW.

The last time I have seen the sonic raider was on amazon, some months ago. Lego's website's browser can't find this one (I think it's because it's retired since a while). This set seems to have vanished on online shops.

Hard to tell when we'll be able to make some ROI with these sets. Maybe on Xmas 2016, 3 months after the ninjago movie will be on screens.