Groupon deal - Brick Fest Live - Meadowlands Expo, Secaucus, NJ - July 11-13

wholovesboo

There's a Groupon deal right now for 36% off a ticket to Brick Fest Live LEGO Fan Festival Meadowlands Expo Center (Secaucus, NJ) on July 11-13, 2014.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/brick-fest-live-lego-fan-festival

There also appears to be a save an extra 20% off one local deal that expires today. Code is LOCAL20. 

I haven't read all the fine print, so check the site for all that.

• Like 1

oh cool!! last time I searched for this event they only had the Philly one listed.  Secaucus is way more convenient:) I wonder if the deals on tickets get any better the closer you get to the event? Anyone know?

If you mean Groupon specifically, I don't think they change the discount depending on your proximity. You may not get notifications for certain regional deals if you are not within a predetermined distance. You could always subscribe to multiple regions though!

If you mean Groupon specifically, I don't think they change the discount depending on your proximity. You may not get notifications for certain regional deals if you are not within a predetermined distance. You could always subscribe to multiple regions though!

oh I meant do the prices go down the closer you get to the event dates:)

• 3 months later...