71004 - Minifigures - The LEGO Movie

spener90

The LEGO Movie  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from this series?

• Calamity Drone
    • Gail the Construction Worker
    • Abraham Lincoln
    • Larry the Barista
    • Panda Guy
    • Velma Staplebot
    • William Shakespeare
    • Taco Tuesday Guy
    • "Where are my pants?" Guy
    • Wiley Fusebot
    • President Business
    • Wild West Wyldstyle
    • Hard Hat Emmet
    • Scribble-Face Bad Cop
    • Mrs. Scratchen-post
    • Marsha - Queen of the Mermaids
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from this series?

• Calamity Drone
    • Gail the Construction Worker
    • Abraham Lincoln
    • Larry the Barista
    • Panda Guy
    • Velma Staplebot
    • William Shakespeare
    • Taco Tuesday Guy
    • "Where are my pants?" Guy
    • Wiley Fusebot
    • President Business
    • Wild West Wyldestyle
    • Hard Hat Emmet
    • Scribble-Face Bad Cop
    • Mrs. Scratchen-Post
    • Marsha - Queen of the Mermaids
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate this series?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

Beat me to it! Some great figs and I suspect we'll grow to love the less instantly lovable ones once we know the characters from the film. Hope the distribution is equal to but doubt it! ABe will be rare.

I will bet that many of the females will be rare as well, Lego doesn't like having females in Legoland.  I remember Series 9 and almost all the females of that series were of the 2/case variety.

I can guarantee that the zombie with bomb will be a hit. I think will be like zombie in series 1. I also want to make a troop out of it :D

And also, many of them will have only 2 per box. By this way, people will have lower chance of getting one and they have to buy more and more. 

From the name and the look of that guy and the other 2, those are robots / drones, not zombies.  Plus, their clothes look much too nice for zombies (like ones in '>)

Guest brickcrazyhouse

after watching the trailer DarthRaichu is right they're robots.  the heads and hands will be great for making zombie hordes just with red eyes.  actually wanted to make a old west zombie saloon with the burlesque /zombie/robot 

Guest eightbrick

Excellent, thanks for sharing! Love the coffee guy! For a line that has been getting a lot of crap since it was revealed to be from the movie, they did very well!

Or in one of the other sets mentioned but we haven't seen yet. Somehow some people seem to always get their hands on minifigures from next years sets.

There was a rumor floating around about an upcoming Hot Wheels or Matchbox/Lego collaboration.  That's what this looks like - take a peak at the front hood of the car.  It has two blue studs on it that the minifig stands on.

If it's true, I find it mildly amusing they would choose to put a lucha libre wrestler with an el Camino type car...

• Like 1

Guest eightbrick

There was a rumor floating around about an upcoming Hot Wheels or Matchbox/Lego collaboration.  That's what this looks like - take a peak at the front hood of the car.  It has two blue studs on it that the minifig stands on.

If it's true, I find it mildly amusing they would choose to put a lucha libre wrestler with an el Camino type car...

Oh please no... Just no... that would be horrible  :banghead:

That is the Hot Wheels Fig Rig (or something similar). I heard about those around the beginning of the year.

0670-hot-wheels-fig-rig2.jpg

I don't know why the eBay seller for that Luchador minifigure has it in the shot but there it is.

I find it mildly amusing they would choose to put a lucha libre wrestler with an el Camino type car...

Now that you mention it, that is funny. :lol:

I hope they are able to do some even distribution this time.

I'm fairly certain that the uneven distribution in these minifigure series is an intentional move on Lego's part.  What better way to get us to buy more until our collection is complete?  Lego, you magnificent bast**ds!!  :)  Remember that not everybody is willing and/or able to use the smoosh or dot pattern methods, so they just keep buying and buying and hoping for the best.