I Love It! Thread

exciter1

My son is always late to the bandwagon, so I always find myself opening retired sets for his playtime. He finally jumped on the Nexo Knights bandwagon, mostly because of the IOS game.  He started begging to build some NK sets tonight. I took him to the stash and ran into a Clay's Falcon.  He said he wanted that one, so we went to the building table.  I almost sliced it open to start building, then I thought I'd check Amazon, $70!  I started talking to him about how much it's worth now.  He was most interested in scanning the shields on the front of the box, so I figured that's what he was after. 

After a couple quick Google searches, pay dirt!  He's thrilled now that I found all the shields on Youtube and he said he's not worried about opening 70351. 

My son is always late to the bandwagon, so I always find myself opening retired sets for his playtime. He finally jumped on the Nexo Knights bandwagon, mostly because of the IOS game.  He started begging to build some NK sets tonight. I took him to the stash and ran into a Clay's Falcon.  He said he wanted that one, so we went to the building table.  I almost sliced it open to start building, then I thought I'd check Amazon, $70!  I started talking to him about how much it's worth now.  He was most interested in scanning the shields on the front of the box, so I figured that's what he was after. 
After a couple quick Google searches, pay dirt!  He's thrilled now that I found all the shields on Youtube and he said he's not worried about opening 70351. 

Here’s a clickable reference for (almost) all the shields: http://www.spyrius.org/nexo/
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, exciter1 said:

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

Here’s a clickable reference for (almost) all the shields: http://www.spyrius.org/nexo/

Thanks guys!  My son has just started getting into the app as well, and I've been trying to figure out how to deal with the scanning of shields issue.

• Like 1

I like Huey Lewis and the News

Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Stud-Flipper said:

I like Huey Lewis and the News

Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

OK, is that an "American Psycho" quote, or are you channeling an 80's kid.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest TabbyBoy
4 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Went to my favorite Philippine Restaurant today. I always love their snack selection.

How’s their balot? Masarap?

Sandali lang, pupunta ako sa kubeta, nagtatae ako.

Edited by TabbyBoy

• 11 months later...