TB & HH not in Jan and Spring 2014 Catalogs? EOL?

Has anyone noticed that the Tower Bridge and Haunted House are not in the LEGO January 2014 & Spring 2014 catalogs!

Could this be a sign of EOL?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Haunted House has not been in the last two or three catalogs, and its associated theme (Monster Fighters) is long gone.  I would expect it to go EOL at any time.  Tower Bridge is trickier, but has been around as long as GE and also not featured in the last several catalogs.  I do think that appearing (or not) in the catalog is one sign worth paying attention to; it's just not definitive by itself.  Still, as emazers and others have pointed out, if you wait for the "retiring soon" badge to appear, more often than not you'll be at least a few months too late to buy at or below retail...

• Like 1

Haunted House has not been in the last two or three catalogs, and its associated theme (Monster Fighters) is long gone.  I would expect it to go EOL at any time.  Tower Bridge is trickier, but has been around as long as GE and also not featured in the last several catalogs.  I do think that appearing (or not) in the catalog is one sign worth paying attention to; it's just not definitive by itself.  Still, as emazers and others have pointed out, if you wait for the "retiring soon" badge to appear, more often than not you'll be at least a few months too late to buy at or below retail...

Kingdoms Joust isnt in the catalogue but its still around after its line was long gone!

• 2 weeks later...

Kingdoms Joust isnt in the catalogue but its still around after its line was long gone!

It could be they made too many and haven't sold enough. Too much supply not enough demand. Lego could have stopped production of them ages ago but they still have warehouses filled with this set and thus just letting it slowly sell.

• 2 weeks later...