5002943 - Winter Solider

BedaHouse

There is a new set with a light blue Captain America that was released a few months ago, and the darker version in the Avenging Cycle set. Don`t know if we`ll get any more, I`d recommend looking into customs online if you want a more accurate version.

• Like 1

As a full blown Captain America fan, I was thrilled by the movie and the Winter soldier(even got the expansion pack on the lego marvel game to pick him up).

I am not dying to have a custom winter soldier fig. However, with the movie being such a big hit, I was curious if Lego would ever think to cash in on it and do it like the manhunter mini fig thru the lego store(he too was in the lego dc superheroes 2 game/movie)

Either way, thanks for the replies all. Much appreciated.

Ps: captain in stealth suit. Heck yeah.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just sayin', I am a DC comics guy, and I own ZERO Marvel sets. However, I WILL get my hands on Winter Soldier. He's such an amazing hero. And I am drawn to the awesome Helicarrier too. And I want Storm from the Sentinel set. And maybe the Dazzler minifig promo from SDCC 2015. (Last part a savage rumor lol) Eek! Maybe I'm a closet Marvel fan? Lol

Do you think that Winter Soldier will be a promo polybag just for Helicareer? Because in leaked lego calendar 2015 it was planed as promo in June - I am thinking whether to buy Helicareer now in order to get the Winter Soldier, or to wait for another promo action with this polybag - Helicareer is too expensive to buy it just for the polybag, but on the other side, this polybag is selling for EUR 40 in bricklink, which can decrease the price or Helicareer significantly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...