Just bought a game and found it cheaper, what to do?

stackables

I bought the Batman Origins game from Amazon 2 days ago for $30 and just found out that newegg is selling the game for $20.  I attempted to cancel the order but it said it was too late.  I can't refuse the order because I most likely wouldn't be home.  I guess I could return it too.  I was wondering if I contacted Amazon would they honor the newegg price? 

I bought the Batman Origins game from Amazon 2 days ago for $30 and just found out that newegg is selling the game for $20.  I attempted to cancel the order but it said it was too late.  I can't refuse the order because I most likely wouldn't be home.  I guess I could return it too.  I was wondering if I contacted Amazon would they honor the newegg price? 

All you can do is ask them, if not, to me, they have the best return system and ship it back.

• Like 1

You will have to pay return shipping though so you're better off just keeping the amazon order.

edit: if you don't open the package, you can always bring it back to UPS or whoever delivered it and tell them you refuse delivery. You won't get charged return shipping but you don't want to do this too many times.

• Like 1

I tried and the rep initially said that she would put a prepaid return label on it then I talked her into giving me a $5 refund.  Figured that is good enough for me.  It would be cheaper for Amazon to give me a partial refund than having me ship it back to them.  Plus instead of newegg getting my money, they do.  Thanks for the help guys.