A perfect box, but then....

I recently bought an SSD with a BEAT to heck, re-taped box for the specific intent of building it.

Got it for 310 plus tax. Very happy.

Inner boxes are still sealed so i'm good right?

Its still bugging me that the box is beat to heck :)

Sounds like an Amazon WH right? If the inner boxes are sealed then u are good. For the price it is a good deal my friend

Sounds like an Amazon WH right? If the inner boxes are sealed then u are good. For the price it is a good deal my friend

I'm very happy with it, but need to decide where it's going to live.

The other thing is i like to use the boxes as a backdrop for my sets, so there is some value to me in them looking presentable.

The SSD is so huge i might just display it without the box behind it, plus its just ugly.

I'm very happy with it, but need to decide where it's going to live.

The other thing is i like to use the boxes as a backdrop for my sets, so there is some value to me in them looking presentable.

The SSD is so huge i might just display it without the box behind it, plus its just ugly.

Gotcha ;)

I have repeated this story a few times and will continue posting it on every box related thread :)  I had an opportunity to pick up 10 boxes of QAR for $90 each right after it retired.  I bought the 6 most pristine boxes and left the ones with shelf wears behind.  Everytime I go to eBay and see the price of used QAR without boxes I want to  :banghead:

ETA: For the newbies, QAR = Queen Anne's Revenge (4195)

• Like 1

I would want a perfect box if it was for reselling. I want to be able to charge as much as I can for it, but if it isn't perfect, then I feel I should note any flaws in the sale description and therefore not be able to charge as much as I would if it were perfect.

I'm sure most buyers couldn't care less, but I want to give myself every chance of selling it for as much as I possibly can, and not give the buyer any cause to not be perfectly happy with the purchase.