Name that crap!

SuperGeek

Question

Got a bunch of bulk stuff including some nearly complete retired sets which was cool.... And then THIS stuff. Some is obviously LEGO, other stuff not so much. Recognize anything? The first couple pics have some partially built LEGOs that I may be able to finish off with other leftover non pictured bricks.

post-33723-139725654182_thumb.jpg

post-33723-13972565537584_thumb.jpg

post-33723-13972565647123_thumb.jpg

post-33723-13972565756352_thumb.jpg

post-33723-13972565857615_thumb.jpg

post-33723-13972565965437_thumb.jpg

There's also a box of larger obviously incomplete Mega Block monsters and bases I think I'm just gonna pitch.

7 answers to this question

Okay, I can be serious now and tackle the Bionicle/Hero Factory stuff. Ahem.

I believe you have a mostly complete Corroder.

7156_main.jpg

Those red joints should belong to Nitroblast.

2194_brickset.jpg

The light blue action figure thingy is Jayko.

8771_main.jpg

The curved spines are from two Rahkshi, Panrahk and Vorahk. (The blue foot is this one.)

8587_main.jpg

8591_main.jpg

There is at least the mask of Pohatu Nuva.

8568_main.jpg

And I spot Bohrok Lehvak.

8564_main.jpg

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

We can't have a thread mentioning "crap" without mentioning 9515 Malevolence can we?  It's the "turkey" of the StarWars theme and has taught me to invest in original trilogy sets only.  It's been EOL for a while and prices are just about climbing to half retail after fees.  I was stupid enough to buy 10 at half price.  Can you lose at buying Lego at -50%, yes you can!

We can't have a thread mentioning "crap" without mentioning 9515 Malevolence can we?  It's the "turkey" of the StarWars theme and has taught me to invest in original trilogy sets only.  It's been EOL for a while and prices are just about climbing to half retail after fees.  I was stupid enough to buy 10 at half price.  Can you lose at buying Lego at -50%, yes you can!

I see the set has retired around December of last year everywhere but here and Canada for some reason. If you managed to buy a bunch at half off which I would guess others did too, shouldn't it take a bit longer than three to four months to recoup in value?