Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

I don't understand people that incessantly b**** about stuff they don't like, yet continue to be involved in said media.  Lego isn't the easiest thing to make money in, especially if you know nothing about it, and personally espouse it.

I have my beef with some practices employed by resellers, but generally, it is what it is, and a lot of you guys love Lego, as do I.  Some people I swear...

2 minutes ago, citymorgue said:

I don't understand people that incessantly b**** about stuff they don't like, yet continue to be involved in said media.  Lego isn't the easiest thing to make money in, especially if you know nothing about it, and personally espouse it.

I have my beef with some practices employed by resellers, but generally, it is what it is, and a lot of you guys love Lego, as do I.  Some people I swear...

You mad bro? ;)

Just now, stephen_rockefeller said:

You mad bro?

Please. Hardly.  It's just funny that people go to places like this to whine and complain about stuff they don't like.  Why ever bother to create an account, then comment?

If you are referring to my reseller comment, then you misunderstand where I'm coming from.  Resellers have their place, and I have nothing against it.  It's some of the shady practices that are employed by some people that piss me off.  Other than that, resell away.  If it wasn't for resellers, a lot of these sets would barely even exist and have no chance of being acquired.  Don't read too much into man.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, citymorgue said:

Please. Hardly.  It's just funny that people go to places like this to whine and complain about stuff they don't like.  Why ever bother to create an account, then comment?

If you are referring to my reseller comment, then you misunderstand where I'm coming from.  Resellers have their place, and I have nothing against it.  It's some of the shady practices that are employed by some people that piss me off.  Other than that, resell away.  If it wasn't for resellers, a lot of these sets would barely even exist and have no chance of being acquired.  Don't read too much into man.

I'm  just messing with you lol I feel your pain!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Val-E said:

Just award yourself a smug face smiley instead while you think of those poor 10 people that have more than 50!

Maybe they owned 50 sets but already made profits during the early shortage and the "there will only be one production run" trivia...

Edited by biniou

• 2 months later...

Meanwhile, back in Europe, ExoSuit currently has 612 units by 148 vendors with a starting price of 31 euros. Average sales per month since January are 10 units.

Doing the maths that works out at another 5.5 years of stock assuming no one lists more items and the rate of sales remains constant.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

Sold my last one today for buy-in. Tired of waiting it to appreciate. 

Will spend the 35 euro on something better. Thinking about a dozen chima fire bikes.

or 3 of these bad boys - get them quick before they sell out.

http://shop.lego.com/en-DE/Skull-Scorpio-70794?fromListing=listing

Edited by Val-E
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

This person can sell sand to an arab, sold for £54.95 (83% above RRP)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lego-Ideas-Space-Exo-Suit-21109-Brand-New-In-Sealed-Box-Retired-Set-/252593396971?hash=item3acfbd5ceb:g:64YAAOSwgY9XdSkc

And it did truly sell for that price, buyer has left positive feedback...

"Very happy, speedy delivery, well packed and in perfect condition. Thanks :)"

1 hour ago, Mhd747 said:

This person can sell sand to an arab, sold for £54.95 (83% above RRP)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lego-Ideas-Space-Exo-Suit-21109-Brand-New-In-Sealed-Box-Retired-Set-/252593396971?hash=item3acfbd5ceb:g:64YAAOSwgY9XdSkc

And it did truly sell for that price, buyer has left positive feedback...

"Very happy, speedy delivery, well packed and in perfect condition. Thanks :)"

The buyer was probably on day leave from a mental care unit, I mean a valued customer.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

How the heck is this back in-stock at Amazon (for sale by Amazon)? 1f62d.png

if amazon found old - new stock in a warehouse... forget it.  Cool set but everything is going against it ever appreciating,

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L2DL6GG/

Likely 3PS inventory that Amazon took over. Interestingly enough, the Amazon.com listing does not have the Buy Box, at least not when I looked at it, even though the Amazon listing is cheaper than the Buy Box listing.

• 3 years later...