Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

Does anyone know if the exo suit will be the early VIP set on July 18th?

It doesn`t appear that way. The Mini-Camper seems to be the set that will be made available, and that would make sense given that the Exo Suit will undoubtably have less stock available. 

Well...not quite...

14577531012_0e328584b2.jpg

Some blame the ball and socket joints for the additional height, and I agree.

Ah well what I meant was that from these user taken pictures it looks smaller than what I had originally thought, not compared to the original project. My fault though, should have clarified that.

A contest over at Eurobricks titled Turtle Insanity has begun. The challenge is to build a brick built tiny turtle that can fit within a 8x8 area with the prizes being a signed copy of the Exo-Suit plus an exclusive t-shirt. All entries will be judged by Peter Reid (creator of the Exo Suit), Mark Stafford (LEGO Designer who created the final model), and Karen Frost S

Guest TabbyBoy

i know i'll be doing my damnedest to get 100 of these

I said that about the Mars Rovers and nearly made it.  Harder than you think!

Guest TabbyBoy

you must try harder

8R4refD.jpg

96?  I had 98.  Not counted what I have left but, I've sold over half now.  Good haul though - well done!

A contest over at Eurobricks titled Turtle Insanity has begun. The challenge is to build a brick built tiny turtle that can fit within a 8x8 area with the prizes being a signed copy of the Exo-Suit plus an exclusive t-shirt. All entries will be judged by Peter Reid (creator of the Exo Suit), Mark Stafford (LEGO Designer who created the final model), and Karen Frost S

Making a turtle is much harder than I imagined, especially considering the 8x8 restriction. :P

I'm having difficulty trying to even get into that mindset of building a robo turtle thingy. The few entries already submitted are neat and give me a better understanding about the challenge which helps. I'm just not sure whatever I could create would get the judges attention really. Still, it's always worth a try at the very least.

Wait I thought Howard crashed the Mars Rover ?* I am so confused :(

....Howard the duck?

Guest TabbyBoy

This set is indeed a winner.  Big time.

I agree and I'm going to test the UK ban hammer! I think the green minifigs are superb.