9468 - Vampyre Castle

nolanfan34

Guest TabbyBoy

Good question.

It is not only halloween. Also the series 14 Monster Figures gave it a push. However, I am keeping mine till next year.

Same here. I'm keeping a low profile at the moment as I'm VERY busy at work for the rest of this year. I have 10 HH to shift and I think next year will be a good time to start selling them. I remember you mentioning Intertoys... I was in Amsterdam last month and just stumbled across it when walking around the city. Their prices are great compared to the UK especially as the £/€ is good.

Same here. I'm keeping a low profile at the moment as I'm VERY busy at work for the rest of this year. I have 10 HH to shift and I think next year will be a good time to start selling them. I remember you mentioning Intertoys... I was in Amsterdam last month and just stumbled across it when walking around the city. Their prices are great compared to the UK especially as the £/€ is good.

Maybe compared to the UK and the exchange rate helping it. But Intertoys is one of the most expensive toystores in the Netherlands. In the past they had some clearance sales and you could find some nice deals. But lately they do not have those clearance sales anymore. So I ignore them now.

Selling HH now is too early in my opinion. It is not scarce enough yet. Hopefully next year the outlook will change and we can harvest some good profits.

Sold my only 9468 back in April for 180 euros and could get more if needs be but money is better placed elsewhere. As always, it depends on your buy-in price, ROI objectives and what you intend to do with the money - EOL season is coming but it´s the same every year. Now seems a reasonable time to let it go, especally in the US. Here, it is Halloween all year round.

VC is now finally over 200 Euro on Amazon.de, on ebay.de it will take some more time to get over 200 Euro (9 offers under 200€ left). If we are lucky this set will be at 250€ at XMAS. That would be lovely, so I can get rid of mine since I got quite a few...:hocky: