9468 - Vampyre Castle

nolanfan34

These are retired at the end of the year, I am sure lego will still have these for the next month or so. Now if you are an investor you should have stocked up on these as the price should rise pretty quick."The only thing that would slow down the price rise if Target or Tru have this set as there black Friday sale, adding another 20,000-40,000 would slow price growth for a little while. I don't understand how some guys on here think this set will never be worth anything, should be a $200-300 set easy, alot of you guys missed out on the Black Pearl, Queen Revenge and others, and I was saying the same thing last year about them, so don't make the same mistake on this set.

• Like 2

These are retired at the end of the year, I am sure lego will still have these for the next month or so. Now if you are an investor you should have stocked up on these as the price should rise pretty quick."The only thing that would slow down the price rise if Target or Tru have this set as there black Friday sale, adding another 20,000-40,000 would slow price growth for a little while. I don't understand how some guys on here think this set will never be worth anything, should be a $200-300 set easy, alot of you guys missed out on the Black Pearl, Queen Revenge and others, and I was saying the same thing last year about them, so don't make the same mistake on this set.

Strongly agree. For me, I love the set and the rest of the MF line. I think it will be another HP or Indiana Jones  :money:

After the price rise, people will say they should have bought them even at the full retail price.

Guest TabbyBoy

According to LEGO Shop at Home in the UK, it retired today along with the hearse.  Amazon prices are already rising.

i noticed that my VIP points correlate dollar to dollar at checkout, reguardless of currency exchange.  LoL. 10 US dollars gives me 10 pounds.  Steal? And free delivery.

I noticed that a lot. Never really thought about it. It would be great for those in countries like Australia and New Zealand.

Debating buying in at $118 up here, now that the set seams to have run its course. I`ve spent twice my monthly limit though, so looks like I`ll have to pass. Not really sure about how quickly it will rise, but I`m just not a fan of the VC in and of itself. Anyone have thoughts on buying in at the price? How about an approximate/estimate ROI?

• Like 1

Debating buying in at $118 up here, now that the set seams to have run its course. I`ve spent twice my monthly limit though, so looks like I`ll have to pass. Not really sure about how quickly it will rise, but I`m just not a fan of the VC in and of itself. Anyone have thoughts on buying in at the price? How about an approximate/estimate ROI?

you can get it cheaper on ebay