Ideas #004: 21103 - The Delorean Time Machine

Mos_Eisley

Hmm, so with all the heat pushed down from TLG should I risk a second order of 2? I really want to have 3 variations displayed on my shelf and one stored away for a rainy day

Mike, do you have a Lego Store near you?  You may swing by one with $35 in cash if you're worried about it.

Hmm, so with all the heat pushed down from TLG should I risk a second order of 2? I really want to have 3 variations displayed on my shelf and one stored away for a rainy day

I ordered 2 in my name with my VIP membership

And ordered two in my wife's name with her credit card as a guest, both went through.

I guess we will see what happens, I think wanting to build all three ways is a fair complaint if they cancel, I think the limit should have been three

• Like 1

Hmmm, they might run out of Hot Dog Stands and replace them with a bratwurst on a Weber grill.  I'd like to have a minifig with an exclusive Technic apron too.

Not to thread jack, but Lego Stores did just have a gas grill monthly mini-build.  It's actually a pretty neat set.

LEGO-Barbecue-Grill-Mini-Model-Build-BBQ

• Like 1