0 feedback rated international buyer - what should I worry about?

jeff_14

I just sold a 4x4 Ltd Edition Crawler on ebay to a buyer in the Netherlands who has no feedback, and has already sent me a message saying he will pay in 2 days once his paypal account is set up. 

Apart from obtaining insurance on the shipping, is there anything I should be doing or worried about?

I just sold a 4x4 Ltd Edition Crawler on ebay to a buyer in the Netherlands who has no feedback, and has already sent me a message saying he will pay in 2 days once his paypal account is set up. 

Apart from obtaining insurance on the shipping, is there anything I should be doing or worried about?

you need to mail it with decent tracking along with insurance.  that is why some sellers insist on using international express mail.  i use intrnational priority mail (i always get a paper confirmation when handing it to the clerk even if postage was paid online) and insist on the buyer purchasing insurance.

i think your bigger issue is getting paid first with the correct amount of postage.

you need to mail it with decent tracking along with insurance.  that is why some sellers insist on using international express mail.  i use intrnational priority mail (i always get a paper confirmation when handing it to the clerk even if postage was paid online) and insist on the buyer purchasing insurance.

i think your bigger issue is getting paid first with the correct amount of postage.

I  invoiced him for shipping plus insurance. All I've heard back is about the paypal issue so I'm waiting for payment to arrive.

I  invoiced him for shipping plus insurance. All I've heard back is about the paypal issue so I'm waiting for payment to arrive.

then your concern is getting paid.  if the buyer doesn't pay, just open a case with whatever site you used to file a non-payment sale so you avoid fees.  then relist it.