Building the 75059 Sandcrawler

jaisonline

just got finished and these are the extra pieces http://community.brickpicker.com/gallery/image/1360-sandcrawler-extra-pieces/ the only one one we think we missed is the bottom right piece a 1x2 tan slope. would love to know if everyone else got the same extras

Hi,

Here are my extra pieces. I really could have used an extra binocular element has that was easily lost with the Treadwell droid. Poor design using that element as a head. Jeez, it's not like we are building Johnny Five.

post-3743-13996466597103_thumb.jpg

Sent from an iPhone using the Brickpicker app

Hi,

Here are my extra pieces. I really could have used an extra binocular element has that was easily lost with the Treadwell droid. Poor design using that element as a head. Jeez, it's not like we are building Johnny Five.

A good while back, I bought a used/complete Jabba's Palace.  There's a binocular element that was mounted on the back of the Boushh/Leia minifig.  It was missing as well.  I don't think we get too many extra of those.  There's only one that comes with the Batcave too.

I love that thing, super fun build! The instructions were pretty friggen sweet

Yeah, I agree. The more I see 75059 outside of my house, my appreciation grows. I just saw it at the Disney World Lego store and it stood out more than anything there except the life-sized "kragled" Friends chick. Yes, I got my pic with her / it.

Are you able to get the front hatch to touch the ground or does it just fall short?  On the box it shows it touching the ground so you can roll vehicles in and out. It seems to me like the plastic chains can use 2 more links or perhaps the mechanism needs to be repositioned.

Are you able to get the front hatch to touch the ground or does it just fall short?  On the box it shows it touching the ground so you can roll vehicles in and out. It seems to me like the plastic chains can use 2 more links or perhaps the mechanism needs to be repositioned.

Hi,

On mine, the front door does touch the ground for a flat walk-up.

Did you check the top connection of the chains?

• 2 years later...