10245 - Santa's Workshop

biniou

Shoot took the kids to the dentist and missed all the workshops  :cry:  legodog's christmas tree would have been smaller

Not a big deal...they'll just sit for 11 months anyway.  And TLG probably won't be caught short-handed again next Christmas...it could easily be like Dolphin Cruiser this season, where there was a flood of stock available.

Has anyone ordered a ton of these on back order from LEGO Shop at Home?

Care to share details?

Not sure how far I should,push it.

5 on back order so far.

Same here. I'de like to order more but without the polys as an incentive and the unknown of these sets ever coming in stock with fear of cancelled orders, it's hard to buy any more!

Wasn't it a bit early for this set to be sold out?

It was, I was planning to get more during double VIP but unfortunately it went 'sold out'.. Think backordered stock went too fast, everybody was ordering like crazy. Perhaps it will come back with flashes at LEGO Shop at Home.

Edited by JM123

Guest TabbyBoy

My 5x 10245 are at "Waiting for new stock" in my order and "Sold Out" for new orders which tells me the last production run is on the way?  I'll post seal codes when (if) I get them.

To stock away till Christmas and sell them for 75-80 euro. Nice ROI ;-) bank account gives you 1% wtf.. put more money in Lego.

Too right! Although the golden age of investing in Lego already passed..still the returns it gives is better than any bank around the world. Plus I make my money working for me instead of giving them to the greedy bankers and making them even more rich off my back... The two worst things ever happened to this Planet are Banks & Religion! 

• Like 3