10245 - Santa's Workshop

biniou

Sorry to hear about the cancelled order guys...I ordered two (in two different orders) on Jan 2nd...shows shipped on the 14th and should be arriving tomorrow the 21st (or so the tracking says). Saw that TRU had them popping in and out a few days ago...maybe they will again?

Sorry to hear about the cancelled order guys...I ordered two (in two different orders) on Jan 2nd...shows shipped on the 14th and should be arriving tomorrow the 21st (or so the tracking says). Saw that TRU had them popping in and out a few days ago...maybe they will again?

They were just at tru about 30 mins ago.

Rule 101 of LEGO policy. Never put any interesting items in the January sale if they are in stock.

It was very frustrating

Cargo Terminal, Town Square, Santa's Workshop, Winter Village Market were all discounted and the only one I could actually order was Santa's Workshop and now it's cancelled.

The other 3 were all call to check availability from the 1st Jan, only problem was Australian Phone Support wasn't even taking calls until the 5th or 6th of January.

Absolutely useless effort Lego.

Does cancelling everyone's orders mean 10245 is not coming back for xmas 2015?

I'm sure it will come back, like the other winter sets, it's just that TLG don't want to stock tons of 10245 for 10 months, they need some room for other sets.

They will produce new runs of 10245 on September/October 2015 and sell them again on November.

I'm sure it will come back, like the other winter sets, it's just that TLG don't want to stock tons of 10245 for 10 months, they need some room for other sets.

They will produce new runs of 10245 on September/October 2015 and sell them again on November.

It probably would have been available all year except they saw the horde was just going to clear out every production run they release in 5 minutes.

It probably would have been available all year except they saw the horde was just going to clear out every production run they release in 5 minutes.

Available in the USA all year around (like the winter village market if I'm not mistaking), but in Europe winter sets are quite hard ton find once the winter season is over (and can be found only in the wild).

Everyone relax, it is a winter set on its 1st year. LEGO usually puts these kind of sets on hiatus in the beginning of the year and (re-)releases them in late fall.  Why would any company produce Santa related stuffs in the dead of January ?? :D :D :D

Well in America isn't xmas season 11 months long?

Which is why TLG business model is puzzling.

1. Produce something all year and sell everything immediately.

2. Produce nothing for 8 months and sell nothing