10232 - Palace Cinema

I am fairly new also. I really doubt it will sell out. I bought the Haunted House on the release date, don't remember seeing it out of stock after that. If you really want this, you should go ahead and buy, as I doubt you will see any price reductions for a long time if at all.

If will be discounted at some point, just like all of the other modulars. There will be two ways to make money on this set either A) get your hands on if before it is available or B) hold on to it and wait for it to EOL. In between these two, there is very little investment potential just building fun!!

Just an observation on this set. I think it will be a huge success because 1. it looks pretty damn sweet, and 2. it includes a limousine. I have had very good success with set #3222, Helicopter & Limousine. When I started to invest in Lego with the intention to resell a few years ago, set 3222 was one that I stocked up on for $30 each at wal-mart (full retail). I bought five of them, and just finally sold them on ebay this past xmas season for $80-$100/each, plus shipping. It is a highly sought after City set, mainly because it is something different. I started my auctions at $9.99 and had people fighting over them. I wish I had bought more than my original five.