10232 - Palace Cinema

StarCityBrickCompany

I am fairly new also. I really doubt it will sell out. I bought the Haunted House on the release date, don't remember seeing it out of stock after that. If you really want this, you should go ahead and buy, as I doubt you will see any price reductions for a long time if at all.

Just an observation on this set. I think it will be a huge success because 1. it looks pretty damn sweet, and 2. it includes a limousine. I have had very good success with set #3222, Helicopter & Limousine. When I started to invest in Lego with the intention to resell a few years ago, set 3222 was one that I stocked up on for $30 each at wal-mart (full retail). I bought five of them, and just finally sold them on ebay this past xmas season for $80-$100/each, plus shipping. It is a highly sought after City set, mainly because it is something different. I started my auctions at $9.99 and had people fighting over them. I wish I had bought more than my original five.

• 2 weeks later...