10232 - Palace Cinema

StarCityBrickCompany

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Super Hans said:

How much longer is this likely to be available in the UK? I would like to pick this up and thinking 10% cashbook and double VIP points might be as good as it gets. It seems to be out of stock everywhere except the Lego shop. 

On its way out.  So however long stock lasts at Lego.  1, 2, months?  May hit the seasonal sales, assuming there is any stock left.  But if you want one before, probably better getting it now.  
Having said that, you’ll probably be able to pick one up aftermarket for close enough retail in the near future anyways.  This isn't going to double retail anytime soon.  

Guest TabbyBoy

For all we know it could be more hoarded than the Pet Shop and very available on eBay for years at around RRP ;-) I'd think long and hard before investing in modulars now.

46 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

For all we know it could be more hoarded than the Pet Shop and very available on eBay for years at around RRP ;-) I'd think long and hard before investing in modulars now.

when i see a listing for 380$US makes me laugh... so many guys think they have gold in hands, it's all about buyin sure, but nice to have some spare exclusif for trades these day for me its very profitable for trading

Edited by TargetZero

1 hour ago, Super Hans said:

How much longer is this likely to be available in the UK? I would like to pick this up and thinking 10% cashbook and double VIP points might be as good as it gets. It seems to be out of stock everywhere except the Lego shop. 

Check your local toysr us, it’s £10 cheaper and you will get a £20 gift card

• 4 months later...
Guest TabbyBoy

It's game over for modulars I think. Too big and too risky to hoard. I've heard that Cafe Corner is also due for resurrection before Xmas.

17 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

I've heard that Cafe Corner is also due for resurrection before Xmas.

Why not? If people are just buying the knock offs from eBay, LEGO might as well be the ones making the money by bringing it back to life. R&D costs is already absorbed from the original release. A re-release just going to be the cost of materials. Sounds like an easy way to get more revenue with minimal effort.

Edited by tacsniper
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1