The LEGO Ninjago Movie General Discussion

emazers

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, KShine said:

Were there any older LEGO (non ninjago) minifigs making cameos in the movie?

Blacktron fan made a cameo again, if that counts (was in LEGO movie). No others stood out to me.

I'm a LEGO Movie fanboy and I loved LEGO Batman Movie. For what it's worth, I liked LEGO Ninjago Movie more than LEGO Batman Movie. And since Jackie Chan was in the LEGO Ninjago Movie, guess what you get after the end of the movie? That's right, bloopers!

• Like 1

So... McDonalds is giving out Ninjago Movie toys with Happy Meals now.... but they are not Lego toys.  I hate the term but I would call this a true "epic fail". I mean seriously?  A polybag with a happy meal would be great.  Even better: make six unique Ninjago Movie minifigs, pack them in non-smooshable mystery packs (maybe in a cardboard envelope?), sell one with each Happy Meal.  They would break all sales records.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kenxxx said:

So... McDonalds is giving out Ninjago Movie toys with Happy Meals now.... but they are not Lego toys.  I hate the term but I would call this a true "epic fail". I mean seriously?  A polybag with a happy meal would be great.  Even better: make six unique Ninjago Movie minifigs, pack them in non-smooshable mystery packs (maybe in a cardboard envelope?), sell one with each Happy Meal.  They would break all sales records.

Lego Batman and the first Lego movie did similar. It's not new. McDonald's moved away from toys anyone actually wants years ago.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kenxxx said:

I agree, but yeah this isn't news. I'll have to be happy with my cups! :(

11 minutes ago, marcandre said:

Flopped at the box office. Could only muster $21 mil, good for 3rd place. Budget was $70 mil. I don't know how the hell these cost so much to make.

Jackie Chan won´t get out of bed for less than $20 mil. It gets worse when you see which two films beat it.

Oh well, it might make a good Xmas clearance to have the film DVD and the sets in a bulk pack.

27 minutes ago, marcandre said:

Flopped at the box office. Could only muster $21 mil, good for 3rd place. Budget was $70 mil. I don't know how the hell these cost so much to make.

Hope this will help you to answer your question. It's not about the cast alone.
4:16 - especially.

• Like 1