LEGO Ideas Results

TheOrcKing

Guest TabbyBoy

That was a great video, thanks for posting it. My favorite actually was the fishing store and I will be buying one (or a lot). Out of the next batch, I like the Addams Family Mansion but, this means that I may have to hold on to my Haunted Houses until then. I also think that submitting Star Wars sets is futile as I'm sure that LEGO's designers have this theme well covered.

I dig the observatory.  I hope that one gets made, as it would make a great piece in a modular city, although it's rather out of place in a modular city setup, since you need a dark sky, and in most downtown areas you rarely see the milky way.  Either way, it's a nice looking design.

Edited by fossilrock

Very nice set. Hope they do it justice by not shrinking it or skimping on the tiles.

1 minute ago, fossilrock said:

I dig the observatory.  I hope that one gets made, as it would make a great piece in a modular city, although it's rather out of place in a modular city setup, since you need a dark sky, and in most downtown areas you rarely see the milky way.  Either way, it's a nice looking design.

Yeah, I like the observatory too. I think it's got a great chance, along with the Babbage set.

It will be interesting to see how TLG changes the Old Fishing Store. At 2,160 pieces the OFS is 4 1/2 times larger than the average IDEAS set (~480 pieces).

I hope they don't change it at all, bc it is a fantastic model as are other designs by RobenAnne.

1 hour ago, fossilrock said:

Same hope it gets made.