Super Heroes 2015

jaisonline

Did the Green Lantern create that plane, if so, why?  Can't he fly?  Someone more versed in GL comic book lore help me out here.

Most of the time, the constructs created by the GLs are for slamming to their foes, instead of for practical use. The constructs their rings create are based on the individual's imagination. So, Hal Jordan (who was a pilot) can create fighter jets just so he can ram those to the bad guys.

Most of the time, the constructs created by the GLs are for slamming to their foes, instead of for practical use. The constructs their rings create are based on the individual's imagination. So, Hal Jordan (who was a pilot) can create fighter jets just so he can ram those to the bad guys.

I remember one time where Hal Jordan gave a little of his ring power to a war veteran who was missing his legs. The vet managed to create a pair of literal 'phantom limbs' and could walk once more. There were other times where the Green Lantern character could come up with some heavy duty (and detailed) weaponry and vehicles. This plane seems right up his alley although I would have expected the entire thing to be built in translucent green but then again there is a problem in connecting translucent pieces together that has to do with some added bit in the formula. Plus the build looks more interesting this way.

Did the Green Lantern create that plane, if so, why?  Can't he fly?  Someone more versed in GL comic book lore help me out here.

He got his ring stolen so he can't breathe in space and therefore got a six year old to design him a spaceship within his budget to battle his sinister purple skinned foe (or at least watch space Batman do his fighting for him).  :super:

• 3 weeks later...