5002812 - Classic Spaceman Minifigure

biniou

I ordered a T1 and the Spaceman and Chima promos shipped separate.  Fedex says the package is only 0.3 pounds, but the dimensions are 6x6x6" so it should be coming in a box, not a bubble mailer.  It should arrive by the end of the week so I will be able to confirm then.

Unfortunately Fedex has now updated the package dimensions and they are 13x10x2 in. so I'm afraid these are coming in a bubble mailer if shipped separately.  Mine should arrive today or tomorrow and I'm hoping it isn't a pancake.

Unfortunately Fedex has now updated the package dimensions and they are 13x10x2 in. so I'm afraid these are coming in a bubble mailer if shipped separately.  Mine should arrive today or tomorrow and I'm hoping it isn't a pancake.

That would be about the dimensions of the box mine came in today.

Got my first one today. All I can say is I hope they dont send all their ebay sales in reused brown paper grocery bags tapped up. Lucky no damage to the little box so im not gona complain. Not the way I wiuld ever ship lego though. Couldce ended up lossing money on that deal.

Havent opened it yet seen reviews online gona keep them sealed keeping one for collection. Rest to pair with exo suits.

post-5869-0-68740100-1409862108_thumb.jp

Well please disregard everything I said. The box was actually something else I ordered, when I went to my mailbox there was a mailer shoved in there that contained the spaceman and a worriz bike. Luckily the box was perfectly intact. It is a very small box. Sorry for the confusion. So short story: yeah, mailers, not boxes. meh

Well please disregard everything I said. The box was actually something else I ordered, when I went to my mailbox there was a mailer shoved in there that contained the spaceman and a worriz bike. Luckily the box was perfectly intact. It is a very small box. Sorry for the confusion. So short story: yeah, mailers, not boxes. meh

well, now I'm hoping for the best. But by the looks of this box, it seems pretty sturdy seeing it has a pull out tray so I assume, and hope that pancaking is not an option, rather a dent. (I hope)

got mine today the exact same way. It was all good though. The box is a heavy duty sucker and opens in a matchbox style. Pretty cool little set overall. Will post pics of the little white spaceman in his new home later tonight :)

you guys worrying about the spaceman box being shipped in a mailer or box ... well what about you folks that ordered large heavy sets that are actually in stock and the spaceman was carelessly placed on top or bottom of the sets! the weight will surely "pancake" the spaceman box and or even dent the larger heavier set ...

Edited by jaylay

At free it is 100% a good investment. Do you mean, is it worth making multiple $99 investments, probably, if you know what to buy. Don't expect them to sell much after the initial peak though.

What do you meant by ... "Don't expect them to sell much after the initial peak though. "