Help identifying parts

Bentley

Question

6 answers to this question

Is there anyway you could show similiar pieces separately? I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out what they are exactly. I'm normally good with parts and really would like to help.

Unfortunately i'm unable to post pics of individual parts, which is part of the problem I have with IDing haha.. I am working off pics to create something.

i found the one with the arc, was actually in front of me the whole time.

Technic Half-Beam Curve 3/5

I have a feeling the lower part is just a Plate 1/2 W. knob.

[edit] yeah, I was right, its only a plate 1/2 w.knob[edit]

So all that's left is that pin or whatever it is, its small and I have searched through all parts and cant figure it out, unless its a part of a part.

I think it may be a non technic part; a light grey 1x1 round plate.

Especially if you say the part below is a plate 1/2 w. knob.

It could be a technic pin with half stud however the stud [knob :) ] would prevent the pin from seating correctly.

yeah that was right, they don't really go together as you can see its slightly sticking up higher than it should.

So those are ID'd thanks. Another question however...

part # 73587, which is the mini antenna. I am wondering if the lever ever came by its self ? I need the lever part, but not the base. Does anyone know ? and if so a part number would be great. thanks again

part # 73587, which is the mini antenna. I am wondering if the lever ever came by its self ? I need the lever part, but not the base. Does anyone know ? and if so a part number would be great. thanks again

Are you sure that's the right part number? I just tried looking for the part using that and nothing came up.

Are you refering to the Small Lever (part 4593)? People on Bricklink do sell that piece just by itself without the base.

It has never been released in an official LEGO set just by itself. It's always had the base in every set available.