Star Wars 2015

hobbycrafter

LEGO press release about their SDCC booth made its rounds today on the internet:

"Other activities include the unveiling of a 2015 LEGO Star Wars set..."
http://www.thebrickfan.com/full-lego-booth-details-at-san-diego-comic-con-2014/

Looks like it won't be long before we find out what the UCS Slave I looks like! (Or on the off chance that it's some other unexpectedly awesome set...)

LEGO press release about their SDCC booth made its rounds today on the internet:

"Other activities include the unveiling of a 2015 LEGO Star Wars set..."

http://www.thebrickfan.com/full-lego-booth-details-at-san-diego-comic-con-2014/

Looks like it won't be long before we find out what the UCS Slave I looks like! (Or on the off chance that it's some other unexpectedly awesome set...)

I'm sure it's the slave 1, allen knows what he is talking about and his reports are as close to accurate as they come.

Looks alright. Something new correct?  I don't think I have seen something like this before.  Not digging the retail price though.

Yeah, I've never seen any set like this before either. I don't think this one is a remake.

It looks nice, digging the figures. Hope this isn't a repeat of how Clone Wars sets always seemed to be more expensive than the OT sets. Not sure if it exactly happened like that but I never felt there was much incentive to buy them at their higher prices for fun, much less investment.

My son and I have watched "The Clone Wars" series since it's inception and still watch it to this day.  We watched several episodes last night.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable, "Why does Obi-Wan and Anakin look so weird?"

I really wish "Star Wars Detours" would have got off the ground.  I'm sure they had most of season 1 almost complete by the time the Disney deal was done.  I hope they see the light of day sometime.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable, "Why does Obi-Wan and Anakin look so weird?"

I am willing to bet he is going to be more open-minded and unphased about it than most adults have ever been about any differences between segments.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm so looking forward to the shadow troopers! And probably will get some Stormtroopers as well though I am disappointed that they're only battlepacks and the build is pretty... disappointing.

The AT-ST-LIKE thing also looks interesting and the micro-fighter AT-AT is just sooo cute! ;-)As for the rest I don't like them that much... maybe the wookie ship but the rest... mehhh... Did hope for bigger sets but I guess those will come in form of UCS

I heard from both bricks that lego was canceling 75088. Shame, looks so cool. Thanks for sharing the photos!

Micro fighters are a disappointment. I hope that since this this is still preliminary that some revising will be done.

Also, what kid doesn't like storm troopers? These battle packs are loaded! Looks like lego figured out that battle packs are the stuff.

Edited by Mynatt