Star Wars 2015

hobbycrafter

10 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

I had originally assumed that it was going to be December after hearing about Episode VII being in December. I was more suprised that they were planning for May.

Yeah it was a pleasant surprise to me and I was really excited for it since it would have been a nice change of pace to get a summer Star Wars film not to mention it would have been epic to get 2 Star Wars films within 6 months of eachother :D 

3 hours ago, California92563 said:

Yeah it was a pleasant surprise to me and I was really excited for it since it would have been a nice change of pace to get a summer Star Wars film not to mention it would have been epic to get 2 Star Wars films within 6 months of eachother :D 

Infinity War, anyone?

Well, i'm kind of ok with the movie getting pushed back.   For one it will be slightly lighter on the wallet.  I'm also sure it helps the toy manufactures, etc have a more straight forward production run.  Lego for example can continue with the winter wave, summer wave, and force friday waves for the next two years.

Edited by fossilrock

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Of all the 2015 SW sets to go backorder i would have thought Naboo stafighter (75092) would have been the last to get there.  Interesting that (for LEGO Shop at Home UK anyway) its the only "medium/big" SW set on that list.

Good selection of figs though - I know historically this fighter hasnt done great (I think even not done ok might be better) but I really like this rendition.  Good selection of figs to go with the fighter.  And with the new material might be a while before we see one of these again.  That said I'm still only sticking with the one personal copy.

Edited by GiliusThunderhead
Missed out the name of the set i was talking about.

3 minutes ago, GiliusThunderhead said:

Of all the 2015 SW sets to go backorder i would have though this one would have been the last.  Interesting that (for LEGO Shop at Home UK anyway) its the only "medium/big" SW set on that list.

Good selection of figs though - I know historically this fighter hasnt done great (I think even not done ok might be better) but I really like this rendition.  Good selection of figs to go with the fighter.  And with the new material might be a while before we see one of these again.  That said I'm still only sticking with the one personal copy.

Am I missing the reference of which fighter?