Mixels 2015

TheOrcKing

• 3 weeks later...

series 3 came out in sept and is basically gone already.  i don't expect the last 2 to last thru christmas.  these things are extremely popular.  series 4 looks great and the glow in the dark, what a bonus.  i think those 3 will be the hot ones of series 4 along with 3 new infernites to group with the originals.  maybe a 2nd option max mixel or whatever they are called will come about in the instructions using all 6 infernites.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just rooted through about 15 boxes of series 3 mixels and found a zorch! Not too shabby. So I went ahead and picked up a set of purple and a set of green for later and added the arctic scout polybag free. Putting scout and zorch up for sale now.

I just rooted through about 15 boxes of series 3 mixels and found a zorch! Not too shabby. So I went ahead and picked up a set of purple and a set of green for later and added the arctic scout polybag free. Putting scout and zorch up for sale now.

what store has 15 boxes (cases?) of mixels laying around? and who is giving out the arctic scout polybag?

• Like 1

what store has 15 boxes (cases?) of mixels laying around? and who is giving out the arctic scout polybag?

TRU is giving out free Arctic Scouts w/ a $30 LEGO purchase.

Series 4 is my favorite too.  How can this series not be a huge hit?  Hopefully it will kick-up the desirability for the previous series.

It's Toys R Us handing out the arctic bags.

post-45081-14211763163161_thumb.jpg

And the store location is in the Philly area. They still have lots of series 3 Mixels there, but I picked out the only earlier one. When I was there earlier they also had what looked like most of a box of Simpsons minifigures.

How about when the entire line of Mixels is finally done they come out with the instructions for the super, duper, crazy, monster, mega, OMG mixel supreme!  The mother of all mixels that eats tower bridges and rides the SSD like the silver surfer!

We'd need to add a sound brick to it that sings 'everything is awesome'.

How about when the entire line of Mixels is finally done they come out with the instructions for the super, duper, crazy, monster, mega, OMG mixel supreme! The mother of all mixels that eats tower bridges and rides the SSD like the silver surfer!

You mean like a Mixelzord or Mixeltron? I support this. Muchly.