Walmart's mistake

loki221978

so yesterday i was at walmart and i saw a huge display of 60032-1 that had a price above it that read 3$.  this being a new set, i was curious and went around to the in store price check kiosks, each one said: see sales associate.  i figured hey, if says 3$ im gonna get it for 3$.  after a heated discussion at the register, i went back with an employee to show them where i found it.  they looked at the display with a very aggravated look on their face and well i got it for 3$.  yes i was tempted to get more than one, but hey, i didnt want to be too greedy.  

• Like 1

Gotta love a pricing error.

Here in Australia, if you're in a supermarket (grocery store) and an item scans at the register at a higher price than is ticketed on the shelf, you get the first one free and any others at the correct price.

Once scored a $16 box of ice creams that way. Needless to say, if I buy a small Lego set there, I watch the register pricing very closely.

• Like 1

so yesterday i was at walmart and i saw a huge display of 60032-1 that had a price above it that read 3$.  this being a new set, i was curious and went around to the in store price check kiosks, each one said: see sales associate.  i figured hey, if says 3$ im gonna get it for 3$.  after a heated discussion at the register, i went back with an employee to show them where i found it.  they looked at the display with a very aggravated look on their face and well i got it for 3$.  yes i was tempted to get more than one, but hey, i didnt want to be too greedy.

Hi,

For those who don't have set #s memorized, what is 60032?

take them all!

Yeah I would've grabbed 3 or 4 for that price, they're excellent add ons for any arctic display

Ha yeah no one blames you there, you could always try and get a price adjustment by showing them your reciept if you go back anytime soon because I think they'll price match it.

i didnt know they would do that! i will have to think about it

Would have picked up all they had for sure.

Excellent price! 

Yep, no question of that.

Careful, guys. I have a feeling that angry pumpkin head guy is just fuming as he reads this!