70503 - The Golden Dragon

slobey

The Golden Minifig alone sells for over $20.00

That's the part that gets me! Some people are nuts with their money. (Or seem to have TOO much of it.)

I finally got to pick up one for myself at Wal-Mart at that price. Pretty good for a $30 set I think.

Brings it just about to $0.09-$0.10 a piece.

WOW...Wal Mart this week has this set on sale for $24.97 (MSRP $29.99). This is a great value. The Golden Minifig alone sells for over $20.00 and you get 3 Minifigs plus the GOLDEN DRAGON with this set. I would highly recommend that you go to Walk-Mart immediatly and buy as many as you can find. These sets are already hard to find and are selling on EBay for as much as $45.00.

Great Deal...Hope this info. helps someone build or add to thier collection!

The last golden ninja figure went for only $10. I think the initial run on this set is over.

The last golden ninja figure went for only $10. I think the initial run on this set is over.

Yeah, the sets "sold out" phase is just about gone.

I wonder how many of these will snapped up my investors solely hoping for them to be the next Ice Dragon.

It really is small enough and cheap enough for people to have 30 -100

I can imagine A LOT. Agreeing with you, good price point, number of parts, three minifigures, and a dragon.

Plus, not many sets have parts in Pearl Gold.

Because I can hand pick my box and not worry about it being shipped and receiving it damaged........sooner or later everyone will pay sales tax on online purchase so enjoy your tiny discount while it lasts ;)Good point and also not limited to only two either.

• 3 months later...

The epic dragon battle will be a year old this july, do we think it'll be gone by december? I might wait for a good black friday deal, but only because ninjago isnt a top priority for me. I bet it'll see good returns next xmas, though, because ninjago is set for a comback next year.

I don't think we'll see a better price for the golden dragon, I'll pick up a couple of those. Thanks for the notice, jaylay.