Friends - general discussion

JimBean4

Fan of Friends  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a fan of the Friends theme?

• Yes, but only to invest in.
    • Yes, I like to collect them.
    • Yes, I collect and invest.
    • No, I'm not.

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This must be a psychological thing.

True. At one time or another, I used to feel awkward doing or buying certain things with other people around. After realizing "what does it matter and why should I care what anyone thinks?", now I just don't give a s**t. Hey, I'm a builder. If I want a FRIENDS set with a purple & blue convertible just cause I want those parts then I'm gonna do just that!

i have my daughte carry "her" new sets :)

I love this bit....

Rich.....our fellow Lego investors left us hanging lol

And this one. Ha ha. :-)

Yep, you just gotta stop caring about what people think. You will never see them again anyway. ;)

Yeah I could care less. I haven't bought any Friends sets yet, but I like some of the sets, especially the bigger sets like Olivia's House. Some of my friends make fun of me for building and collecting Lego as a 29 year old adult, I can't wait to see what they say if/when I start buying those pink and purple boxes ;)

Some of my friends make fun of me for building and collecting Lego as a 29 year old adult, I can't wait to see what they say if/when I start buying those pink and purple boxes ;)

Isn't it great? I am 33, and I love the perplexed looks I get from people when I talk about LEGOs. They think I am an idiot or crazy, or both. I love it! Lol.

Isn't it great? I am 33, and I love the perplexed looks I get from people when I talk about LEGOs. They think I am an idiot or crazy, or both. I love it! Lol.

Hahaha, yeah I love it as well and totally know the feeling. Most of my friends and even friends of friends know that I'm obessed with Lego and of course they all laugh at it and seem puzzled as to why an adult would collect/sell Lego. It's great when I'm at social gatherings with my girlfriend and other couples, and someone brings up that I collect Lego, and then they laugh about it and are like what? You do what??...............It's all good because us Lego investors will be the ones laughing all the way to the bank! LOL

I just show people a copy of the USA Today and they shut the Hell up. ;-)

Exactly Ed! I'm not going to lie, I've pulled you and Jeff up a couple times on youtube on my phone and have shown friends of mine the USA Today video. And as you said, the haters get pretty quiet once they see it haha.