1. 1. Do you like the sets?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends
  2. 2. Are they a good investment?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends

I would think the theme will continue and just be refreshed with some newer sets. I do however think the Studio might be gone. 

Its sold out at Target.com, LEGO Shop at Home, BN.com, and FAO.com.

In fact, its not even ON the BN.com website anymore. When you call stores to find it, they can't look it up.This one might SKY ROCKET

Thanks!

I believe the Studio is already close to double its MSRP. =)

I didn't mean the whole line being discontinued but those early sets. Sorry if my post was misleading. :P

Where would one look to find the Studio in their local Barnes and Noble? I was there today and it didn't seem like it would have been in the little display of lego architecture

Ingesting note. I was just in my local store & they have removed the architecture studio display and replaced it with a generic architecture display.

• 2 weeks later...

Geez, I plum forgot this thread had a poll before. I went and readded one.

Aren't these easier to bricklink than other themes?

Many are in particular the small to mid sized ones. When they get to be the size of the Robie House, things get tricky. Also a couple like Brandenburg Gate have some rare colored pieces such as all 80 of those 'cheese slopes' in sand green.

• 5 weeks later...

My son is into the Architecture sets big time, has stopped collecting Star Wars sets because of them.  Some on his wish list are:  St. Louis Arch; Golden Gate Bridge; Epcot's Spaceship Earth; Great Wall of China; St. Basil's Cathederal; Great Pyramids; Roman Colosseum; Statue of Liberty; Lincoln Memorial; Oriental Pearl Tower; Mt. Rushmore; the Hollywood Sign; Fort Sumter; Forbidden City; Hoover Dam; and the Great American Tower (hey, I've brainwashed him with following the Cincinnati Reds, so he always sees this when we visit, and when we're in the stadium).

My son is into the Architecture sets big time, has stopped collecting Star Wars sets because of them.  Some on his wish list are:  St. Louis Arch; Golden Gate Bridge; Epcot's Spaceship Earth; Great Wall of China; St. Basil's Cathederal; Great Pyramids; Roman Colosseum; Statue of Liberty; Lincoln Memorial; Oriental Pearl Tower; Mt. Rushmore; the Hollywood Sign; Fort Sumter; Forbidden City; Hoover Dam; and the Great American Tower (hey, I've brainwashed him with following the Cincinnati Reds, so he always sees this when we visit, and when we're in the stadium).

St Louis Arch would be cool! I imagine we will see a Colosseum soon.

I know this would be an odd one, but I would love to see an Everest, or maybe a Machu Picchu.  Could be cool?

Those are all great.  I know the first thing that popped into my mind was the St. Louis Arch.

Guest TabbyBoy

Nice suggestions but too much detail in some for a smallish set I think. Since I'm the UK, Buckingham Palace, Forth Bridge, Angel of the North, Stonehenge, Westminster Abbey, St Paul's, etc. may be good