Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Sorry just had to get that out over what transpired last night with that stupid minecraft set!!!! I fell asleep not 10 minutes before Aaron posted that they were available on Amazon. I knew there was something up this morning when I checked my notifications and there were 140 new posts overnight! Anyways I'm just pouting, glad you guys got your hands on one! Oh yeah and I still think minecraft is dumb!!!

Sorry just had to get that out over what transpired last night with that stupid minecraft set!!!! I fell asleep not 10 minutes before Aaron posted that they were available on Amazon. I knew there was something up this morning when I checked my notifications and there were 140 new posts overnight! Anyways I'm just pouting, glad you guys got your hands on one! Oh yeah and I still think minecraft is dumb!!!

We were wondering where you were. It's okay you can buy the 2 I ordered from me for $100 a piece LOL.

Sorry buddy. We were thinking of you the whole time. I was trying to will you to your computer using my Jedi powers, but alas, The Force is not yet strong enough with me. But you said it best. Minecraft is still dumb! Dumb as could be! Think of it this way, at least you don't have to sully your noble LEGO collection with the lowly likes of Minecrap. (Got that from your other post. Minecrap...brialliant.) :)

Kids would just lose all the pieces and drool all over them anyway. Plus, there are a lot of 1x1 pieces in that set, a definite choking hazard. I think we did a great service to kids everywhere! Plus maybe it will slow down the Minecraft juggernaut. The last thing we need is to contribute to the ever growing (but completely inexplicable) growth of this ridiculous game. I weep for the future. Lol.

I'm a software engineer and I was actually pondering developing a simple web application that "spiders" various sites (LEGO, Walmart, Target, Amazon, TRU, etc comes to mind) and creates a database of "what's out there" and notify me via email/text/whatever of any events that I want to be aware of (ie: "retiring soon" tag added to an item on LEGO website, or a new item that is not in my database), but I see Brickpicker.com already did most of this work, lol. Not sure how frequently Brickpicker.com checks for new updates out there in the wild (once daily? every half hour?) but if it's frequent enough, hopefully the site owners can develop some kind of notification system, that would be cool!

Does anyone know what Amazon's policy is on purchasing limits? I am wondering if this set comes back again if I will be able to purchase another or if they will tell me there is a "limit of one". I imagine there has to be some minimum time frame that has to pass first. One per day? One per week? I just want to make sure I get them before Stephen....

Do you think it is possible to be able to add a subscribe feature for members to certain forums or to all forums like the mods. It would be great to know what new posts are made. I understand that I can get updates to the posts that I interact with, but it would be awesome to get notifications for new posts made that I was unaware of.

I feel your pain brother. I just checked my email yesterday night and today I received 241 notifications since then! I have one hand over the "Enter" key, and the other with two fingers on the "Ctrl & D" key combo. The only way I can deal with the MADNESS!

You disgusting monsters.......how many kids were deprived of that LEGO set because of y'all??? Ha ha ha ha ha!!

Yeah really. You dirty little bastards! Ha!

Does anyone on here have your mobile # to call you next time?

It prob would be a good idea if some people had each other's mobile # to at least text msg each other or send a mass text for situations like this.

A few people hav my mobile # on the RebelScum SW Vintage forums and we help each other.

Does anyone on here have your mobile # to call you next time?

It prob would be a good idea if some people had each other's mobile # to at least text msg each other or send a mass text for situations like this.

A few people hav my mobile # on the RebelScum SW Vintage forums and we help each other.

This is a great idea to ensure everyone catches these deals.