2. 2. Who is your favorite elf?

• Azari Firedancer, elf of the vigorous flame
    • Aira Whisperwind, elf of the great breeze
    • Naida Riverheart, elf of the serene water
    • Farran Leafshade, elf of the healing earth
    • Skyra, gentle queen of the elves
    • I like all of them!
    • I don't have one.

My 7 year old has all the sets apart from the Spa one and she's loving them. I helped build and quite enjoyed the builds as there is enough movement in the sets so it's not just a series of static props to move characters around on. We picked up 2 of the playmats also and joined together make a nice little world for her to use. Not a fan of the minidolls however, but she's quite happy to mix and match with the standard lego minifigures she has as she's got a lot of them here.

We're both looking forward to 2016 Elves, although will likely not rush out and wait and get some bargains on the pricing. Here's hoping GBP makes a recovery against EURO though as we picked most of ours up via various Amazon sites on mainland Europe where even with shipping they were significantly cheaper than here (except a couple that I managed to fluke at Supermarkets).

• 5 months later...
5 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Looking at the 2016 sets, I'm honestly more impressed with the later stuff than the first two waves.

The current line has these dragons that my 8 year old loves. And I see some Dark Elf castle coming that looks great too.

I really like the new dragons as well. Are you talking about this castle @Alpinemaps? I saw it at Target tonight. It's a really good looking set. As an added bonus, I feel like this set has a Maleficent's Castle sort of vibe to it. I think the recent Disney CMF would look great if Elves mini-dolls aren't your bag.

ELVES_DARK_CASTLE.JPGMALEFICENT_CASTLE.jpgMaleficent-Disney-Pixar-Series-1-LEGO-Minifigures.png

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Deadfraggle said:

I really like the new dragons as well. Are you talking about this castle @Alpinemaps? I saw it at Target tonight. It's a really good looking set. As an added bonus, I feel like this set has a Maleficent's Castle sort of vibe to it. I think the recent Disney CMF would look great if Elves mini-dolls aren't your bag.

I was thinking the same thing :) I really think my daughter will love that set with the maleficient figure. It can go next to the 50% off Cinderella castle I picked up the other day 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...