Justice League vs Bizzaro League

TheOrcKing

I see a Bizarro League Lego set in the future ... hmmm

Seeing Bizarro here did make me think there may be a different minifigure version of him in some future set which would be nice.

So, Guy Gardner is our GL in this adventure (no GL was in the Batman Justice Unleashed adventure).

I don't remember there being a Guy Gardner GL figure in the 2015 Super Heroes sets, right?

Looks like there's two figures on my wishlist now:  Guy Gardner and Batmite.

I was surprised to see Guy Gardner instead of Hal Jordan here but if it is an indication of a potential minifigure then I am all for it.
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this going to be a mass release or something limited?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Brickpicker mobile app

Appears to be mass. You can preorder the combo with the fig for $18 now on Amazon. Also on Target for the same price. 

Edited by jbacunn

• 4 months later...

Sorry to bring up an old post, but I just finally popped this into the Blu Ray player tonight.

Fun little "episode."  I like how the included the Be-Leaguered episode on here, too.

After watching this episode, I have to say - I *need* Giganta, Desaad, Parademon, and Bizarro minifigs.  I also need Batmite.  Those would fantastic!

Sorry to bring up an old post, but I just finally popped this into the Blu Ray player tonight.

Fun little "episode."  I like how the included the Be-Leaguered episode on here, too.

After watching this episode, I have to say - I *need* Giganta, Desaad, Parademon, and Bizarro minifigs.  I also need Batmite.  Those would fantastic!

​Yeah, they were fun and cute. It would be nice to see the Bizarro here included with a future set. Maybe even Bizarra. ("Pretty, pretty, princess!" :rofl:)

isn't there a Cheetah lookalike minifig coming in the next CMS

​There is although to me she still looks more like Julie Newmar's Catwoman or Josie from The Pussycats. Man, I really want some minifigures based on the 1960s Batman TV series.

• Like 1

I thought the movie wasn't as good as previous efforts, but I only bought it for the minifig. 
I will do the same with the next one and the Trickster minifig

That's a bummer. I've watched it a few times through now, and I keep finding more to laugh at each time. They give it to Guy pretty good (which is always a good thing). Cyborg has some great lines. Even Superman has some pretty funny moments. And I love Plastic Man. I did find it interesting that Hawkman, the one character who should be flying, has his Hawkman ship.