10664 - Creative Tower

Been in and out of stock nearly every day for a while now.

Amazed at how many of these they have.

That said amazon price seems to be stable. 

I was really hoping they'd send a few pallets to Walmart up north but I don't think they did. That's too bad because even at RRP these were  a bargain compared to the other bulk brick "sets" and at $40 CDN they were an absolute juggernaut. :)

They paid for a lot of Xmas and I was hoping they'd keep on paying after you guys got the magical shipment a while back.

Have not been watching it or getting alerts on it strange.

So no but I do have 5 at 50 coming in and I am down to 5 at 30 left out of my 50 at 30.

Soon it shall be goodbye dear friend 10664

Someone just bought from me a 10664 and a Creative Suitcase or whatever its called one of each in a neighboring state for about $8 shipping combined.  Sweet.

Still tracking them - hadn't seen them available in the last few days.

Last order I had through got me a 'this is delayed' email as well.

I flipped a few just to make sure they sell.

They do.. :)

ok good. if they are still coming then i will also start the flip. have been holding so that the flood-gate and price war don't happen. :D

what's the sweet spot on this?

On eBay I have been selling at $74.95 and clearing I guess ballpark about $25 per set times the 50 sets.

I would raise it to $79.95 and only get one even though I was still the cheapest.

Several people had better best match even though almost every other best match I place much much better.

Those other ones would show $74.95 or so but shipping was extra.

I don't think people scrolled down and the $79.95 put them off even though it was cheaper.  Only sold one at that price.

Move it back to $74.95 and away it went.

I expect to clear out my remaining 3 in the next 24-48 hours and then I have a 2 pack I'll sell cheaper due to some box damage and then 5 more at 50 coming in.

Not so confident about them as a quick flip.

Yes I can quick flip.

But I don't know that I would make money right now.

Happy with $1500 in and $1250 out in about 2 weeks.

More cash for exclusives now or amiibo's. LOL

• Like 1

On eBay I have been selling at $74.95 and clearing I guess ballpark about $25 per set times the 50 sets.

I would raise it to $79.95 and only get one even though I was still the cheapest.

Several people had better best match even though almost every other best match I place much much better.

Those other ones would show $74.95 or so but shipping was extra.

I don't think people scrolled down and the $79.95 put them off even though it was cheaper.  Only sold one at that price.

Move it back to $74.95 and away it went.

I expect to clear out my remaining 3 in the next 24-48 hours and then I have a 2 pack I'll sell cheaper due to some box damage and then 5 more at 50 coming in.

Not so confident about them as a quick flip.

Yes I can quick flip.

But I don't know that I would make money right now.

Happy with $1500 in and $1250 out in about 2 weeks.

More cash for exclusives now or amiibo's. LOL

good good :) another 7 10240 for you :D

i am going to stay cool this 2XVIP for a moment....

• Like 1

I see some of the usual players but hadn't checked their quantities.

I may part some of these out, hold some for 4th Q,  maybe build a great wall of towers if i get bored.

Not in a rush to qf.    Although 9 of them fit perfectly in the some of the boxes that walmart shipped them to me in.

LOL.. great wall of towers .. if need help lemme know :D

was there another run on these?  Tags 18R4 ...from Last year?

no that we know of ....

but that must have been a very large run... of huge huge quantity to last this long !!!

Edited by newbie77

On eBay I have been selling at $74.95 and clearing I guess ballpark about $25 per set.

I'm also in NC so I have to compete with guys like xeeeej :(  (just kidding xeeeej... you're great).  When I list these at $75 free shipping, it seems 3 out of 4 of my buyers are in California. So with my $37 buy-in, and $17 shipping, I end up netting about $10.

I'm also in NC so I have to compete with guys like xeeeej :(  (just kidding xeeeej... you're great).  When I list these at $75 free shipping, it seems 3 out of 4 of my buyers are in California. So with my $37 buy-in, and $17 shipping, I end up netting about $10.

Work hard or work smart. The choice is yours.