30256 - Iceklaw's Mech

TheOrcKing

• 3 weeks later...

I've bought three trips worth. I'd be willing to pick you up a few sets and send them your way for cost + shipping or make a trade to help you out if you can't find any. PM me if you need me to help you out.

Thanks, I appreciate that.  I may hit you up for one.  Thought it would be fun to have in the Winter Village.  Just for something a little different.

I'm going to give it a couple more weeks - just hopeful that they haven't hit SoCal yet.

• 1 month later...

We still have Shuttles and Police Copters around here. It's weird how long they've been here.

yeah they seem to get a boat load per region of whatever there carrying.  I still find the shuttles on my travels.  See Copters too but not many.

Tie Fighters are getting tough and Tumblers are as well.

Pretty much every Target here right now has Ice Klaw and our favorite Chima Fire Bikes

yeah they seem to get a boat load per region of whatever there carrying.  I still find the shuttles on my travels.  See Copters too but not many.

Tie Fighters are getting tough and Tumblers are as well.

Pretty much every Target here right now has Ice Klaw and our favorite Chima Fire Bikes

North Carolina is STILL covered in Tie Fighters. These may never die.

Tumbler, & Shuttles are harder to find here. The Chima & CIty ones i tend not to notice but they're there.

North Carolina is STILL covered in Tie Fighters. These may never die.

Tumbler, & Shuttles are harder to find here. The Chima & CIty ones i tend not to notice but they're there.

Haven't been to NC since Oct and didn't have time to check any Targets.  

I'm the same way on the Chima / City, basically look for SW and Super Heroes bags