NEW FORUM MEMBER 20 POST APPROVAL SYSTEM

• 1 month later...

Hi

I submitted a thread earlier but as I'm still in the approval phase I don't know if it was submitted or not? I know the mods are busy just wondering if it came through for approval or not?

Thanks in advance :)

I do believe it did come through. :)

Welcome to the site!

Lol no not the welcome one but another one about which order to buy sets for my hubby in. I'm guessing as I tried to post it yesterday pm way before this one it didn't so I'll try again :)

Ah.. Your post was moved to the pinned what to buy or sell thread. You get better exposure that way as many members are subscribed. Also, if every single member had their own dedicated thread then we'd have tens of thousands of threads like that!

what about adding a spam button next to the like button? Then if there's enough, it's easier for mods to take a look at that and delete. That way everyone polices it.

There is a "report" button on all the posts that can be used for this; however, problems with allowing posts to get through is that they often have veeeery inappropriate content or are malicious or just downright rude. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest brickcrazyhouse
1 hour ago, Diego2565 said:

Mates, I hope I can go through. I am very eager to show you guys updates when it comes to my MOC, MOD and table top LEGOs. Have a nice one mates.

when you can. 

• Bold-Arrow changed the title to NEW FORUM MEMBER 20 POST APPROVAL SYSTEM