76035 - Jokerland

jaisonline

13 hours ago, Val-E said:

Meanwhile, back in Europe it is performing like most other W.C. Super Heroes sets - selling for below RRP on BL and Ebay and just above it on Amazon.

Could be had at £48 each before any cash back, in the Tesco 3-2 in Nov. 
RRP +/- 25% is going to be the standard for these sets this year at least.  

Guest TabbyBoy

I'm glad that I didn't buy this during Tesco's 3-for-2 as one recently sold on eBay UK for a disappointing £52 on 04MAR meaning a likely loss after fees. I always use the LOWEST recent sale price on eBay as a guide to current values.

22 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

I'm glad that I didn't buy this during Tesco's 3-for-2 as one recently sold on eBay UK for a disappointing £52 on 04MAR meaning a likely loss after fees. I always use the LOWEST recent sale price on eBay as a guide to current values.

I'm seeing mid 70's. Still far from good atm

Guest TabbyBoy
12 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Tabby, as he miserably sums up everyone else's investments.
raw

In the "What did you do today?" thread... My answer is above. I'm not eating a Papa John's pizza ever again!

Guest TabbyBoy
31 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

That makes absolutely no sense. 

I think it does as it gives you a baseline for the minimum price that you can expect. If you set your price too high, you won't get much interest which only leads to frustration and disappointment. Buyers are a lot more savvy now and a lot look for the lowest recent selling price before making a bid and.... I'm one of those buyers!

It's called "competition" and you have to be prepared to be beaten down hard on price.

Don't worry... the Super Heroes theme is not the worst to invest in, that accolade goes to Friends or The LEGO Batman Movie ;-)

Edited by TabbyBoy

• 8 months later...