Minecraft 2015

Nighthunter22

Did not see this discussed yet, but:

Bricks & Blocks has posted a list of the new Minecraft sets due for summer of 2015:

LEGO Minecraft The Dungeon 21119

LEGO Minecraft The Snow Hideout 21120

LEGO Minecraft The Desert Outpost 21121

LEGO Minecraft The Nether Fortress 21122

http://www.bricksandbloks.com/lego-minecraft-summer-2015-sets-list-revealed/

I for one am excited for the investment potential for the holidays and of course holding the micro worlds to flip once they appreciate.

What are your thoughts?

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

Even though Minecraft is a phenomenon, I think the first square boxed sets were where the QFLLs did well.  Assuming LEGO ramps up production on these new sets, I may hold fire for a while.  I'm currently sitting on a few 21102s that I need to sell.

Even though Minecraft is a phenomenon, I think the first square boxed sets were where the QFLLs did well.  Assuming LEGO ramps up production on these new sets, I may hold fire for a while.  I'm currently sitting on a few 21102s that I need to sell.

Yeah, I think the marker may flood this January with the new production runs of all the other sets, save for the Micro Worlds, but in the LT, I think they are still a good investment. The days of QFLL are done for now though.

As for the new 2015 sets, I will start stocking up in Sept. or October if I can get them on sale again like I did the first wave this year. I am still going to try to be a QFLL again as many here will probably try to do that again as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...