30303 - The Joker Bumper Car

TheOrcKing

They don't need to. Joker can be easily obtained via many eBay listings for little more than the price of a poly bag.

I heard rumors that some kids/parents who do not buy on ebay still exist. ^^

Not great for the reseller of those $49 sets.  LOL

Arf ! I didn't think about that. That kind of polybag is not released in my country so I'm not afraid of the value of my 76013 sets. :)

He is not the same Joker from the Steam Roller set shown here.

The polybag is this version from three sets including the Funhouse Escape, Batwing Battle Over Gotham City, and Defend the Batcave.

Oops, I messed up things both with an investor and a little kid point of view so my thoughts are not clear.

Is there a multiple personality disorder badge ? :P

there are a bunch on ebay now but still no sign of them at TRU. going for crazy prices right now. 

and Yeah TRU pulled the listing from their site. 

reminds me of the laketown guard from the hobbit series.  what a total waste of time that was trying to find it, when it was straight pilfered and put on ebay and amazon.

i was able to find the laketown guard at the TRU right on the shelf. didnt know it was that hard to get a hold of?

I have 4 TRUs in my city, but they are pretty much worthless when it comes to polys and hot ticket items.  it seems like they always dont know anything about it and then hold it later for the employees to buy to ebay it.  theyve flat out said it to my friends and I with no regard for store policy.  its pretty funny.  also, there is this guy who gives kickbacks to one particular toys r us in my city and the store manager holds items for him.  its crazy.

p.s. we call the guy bad santa because he has red hair and glasses.

Edited by vexxet
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...