Brick Classifieds Feedback and Questions

Jeff Mack

1 hour ago, DarthGagnon said:

Anyone have a connection to the administrator of Brick Classifieds? My 1st order purchased ($75 total) and the seller won't communicate with me via BC's email. Took my money and never sent me the order. 15 days now and we both live in the US. i have tried twice to contact BC via their link to report seller issues on their site and also tried posting on their Twitter page. no luck. feel helpless and disgusted i was ripped off first time i used the site and i can't get ahold of anyone. would just like an alternate way to communicate with seller.  THANKS

Very sorry that this is happening to you.  Sure you can open the case with Paypal to get your money refunded.  Please send me a PM with the order number so that I can track down the seller and reach out to them or close their store.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jeff Mack said:

Very sorry that this is happening to you.  Sure you can open the case with Paypal to get your money refunded.  Please send me a PM with the order number so that I can track down the seller and reach out to them or close their store.

done! THANK YOU!

Is there a "want" or looking for thread?.  I am more of a buyer than seller and I would expect to get a slight deal here over ebay considering no ebay fees exist on here.  I imagine most users also have sets on ebay and may not always put up on here.  So if we had a "in the market for" or "want" area it may encourage more listing of certain sets.   The buyer also could put the price they are looking for if that helps..if not just the set number and condition.  

Where would I post this?  Thanks

4 minutes ago, CoastaLego said:

Is there a "want" or looking for thread?.  I am more of a buyer than seller and I would expect to get a slight deal here over ebay considering no ebay fees exist on here.  I imagine most users also have sets on ebay and may not always put up on here.  So if we had a "in the market for" or "want" area it may encourage more listing of certain sets.   The buyer also could put the price they are looking for if that helps..if not just the set number and condition.  

Where would I post this?  Thanks

Neverending I found the want adds.  I will play around with this over the next couple days and post what I am looking for.  Thanks. 

I have a question about setting up shipping for a listing. I've only done free shipping but have a 24lb lot to sell. How would you go about setting up for the buyer to get a correct quote to pay the shipping? Due to the weight and box size the price can vary dramatically depending on the zone. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone else having trouble getting feedback on Brickclassifieds?  I usually ask for feedback from buyers, but haven't gotten any in a long time. Just made a sale to a moderator here on BP a few days ago, and asked him for feedback. He said he had already left it. Yet I still see nothing new in my feedback profile.  (Don't want to "out" the buyer but his username rhymes with "egg cider won"). :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone dealt with legobricks8119 (store bricks n such ) on Brick Classifieds before?  I exchanged some messages with him (he said he would ship the item yesterday) and then purchased something from him, and now two days have passed, and he hasn't responded to any messages or shipped the item.  It's a time-sensitive purchase, so I just need to know the status.

3 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Has anyone dealt with legobricks8119 (store bricks n such ) on Brick Classifieds before?  I exchanged some messages with him (he said he would ship the item yesterday) and then purchased something from him, and now two days have passed, and he hasn't responded to any messages or shipped the item.  It's a time-sensitive purchase, so I just need to know the status.

Perhaps @Jeff Mack can look on his side and see if there is any info on your order. Kenxxx above your post was sighting some communication issues with BC.