5004077 - 2015 Target Minifigure Gift Set

TheOrcKing

I like this. I'm only hoping these figures never show up in sets. I'm mainly focused on the super hero sets

The City diver seems like the only one with a good chance of appearing later. Kai here features armor different than any 2014 or upcoming 2015 set and this is a slightly unique version of Sir Fangar from Chima. I imagine Lightning Lad won't appear elsewhere same as Super Boy from the previous box.

Did anyone have any success selling the 1st cube? I tried bin listings at two different price points. Finally I did an auction format starting at.99 cents and never got one bite.

I sold about 20 of them. I honestly do not remember how much. Think some at $22 and some at $18.

The ones at $18 I paid about $12 for and used me as leads for my store,

Did anyone have any success selling the 1st cube? I tried bin listings at two different price points. Finally I did an auction format starting at.99 cents and never got one bite.

I've been parting it out, and selling the minifigure separately. Lloyd DX seems to do OK.

Why would you want to return the 1st set? This would only make the 1st set more valuable.

Because I only sold 1 on ebay out of my 100+ and listed on CL but no one seems to want to buy them... I actually got them @ 20% plus the redcard 5% though. Maybe I should hold on them for a little while and see...

Sent from my SM-N915T using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 1