5002947 - Admiral Yularen

TheOrcKing

In time, this one will be fine - but before then, it will likely go under $10.

The reason -  Unless LEGO has started melting down the undistributed ones (or burying them in the ocean), they have a bunch left, and they will be back.

Not sure what being implied here, but I think Trek just called Pseudoty out :P 

​Not calling me out read the thread again for clarity please. I think he is saying it takes a $20,000 purchase to get 300 Admirals unless you have another source for cases and/or are ordering a ton of key chains in 4 days.

...Unless LEGO has started melting down the undistributed ones (or burying them in the ocean)...

It would be wise of them to do this.  I've only been brickvesting for just over a year now, so my history knowledge is limited... has Lego "brought back" a limited promo minifig lately?  I'm also not calling anyone out... I just want to know.  Perhaps it has happened in the past, but I don't recall it happening recently.  (I do remember the mini VW van came back for a while... but a limited ,minifig?)  They would be smart to recall the leftover Yularens and regrind them.  Then, maybe the next May 4th when they offer no special sales or discounts, but are giving away a limited "Naboo guard with yellow pants"... investors will actually go and buy something, confident that the minifig will be rare and limited.

, they have a bunch left, ...

Again, not calling anyone out... does anyone have any "heard from a store employee" data on this?  I checked my local store, near the end of the promo, and they said they didn't have any left.

Edited by Kenxxx

Unless Yularen is drinking the same magic water from Dagobah Yoda had pretty unlikely you see him in VII as that guy looked like he was senile and arthritic sitting at the table.  Vader would have force choked him to put him down in his old age but he didn't want to see dentures fly out on the table and drool go everywhere.  Also, unless he had priority handicap access to an escape shuttle his old ass blew up on the Death Star.  Maybe there will be a new spinoff film though detailing his youth, interesting life and why he gets to wear a white imperial outfit.  Boba Fett, Han Solo getting spinoff movies, totally see the Admiral getting one as well.

I only had one, got snookered into trading it for a picture of a baseball card.

• Like 1

Not sure what being implied here, but I think Trek just called Pseudoty out :P 

​My comment was meant in ribbing jest.

If a person has the capability to have 300 of them, they have the capability to spend $20,000 to get them too.  I have had some stores give me a poly per $75 in a single transaction.  In that light it is only 50 death stars, what emazers buys for lunch.

In any event owning 300 of these in my opinion is a great long term investment as I think it will be a rarity and is well beyond my scope and means.  I think people will be surprised.

I was thinking buying 10 or 20 at the low ball price not 300.

Carry on.

Wow ok I am out.

i am impressed at your $20,000 plus purchase of Lego to get them since I know everyone here does things by the book.

​Not calling me out read the thread again for clarity please. I think he is saying it takes a $20,000 purchase to get 300 Admirals unless you have another source for cases and/or are ordering a ton of key chains in 4 days.

​This

​That was a joke, just like I am sure Trek's original post was a joke and not implying anything in regard to how s_r got the supposedly 300 polys.  I just extended the implication further and added the person who moved hundreds of polys quickly (Pseudoty)  ;) 

Unless Yularen is drinking the same magic water from Dagobah Yoda had pretty unlikely you see him in VII as that guy looked like he was senile and arthritic sitting at the table.  Vader would have force choked him to put him down in his old age but he didn't want to see dentures fly out on the table and drool go everywhere.  Also, unless he had priority handicap access to an escape shuttle his old ass blew up on the Death Star.  Maybe there will be a new spinoff film though detailing his youth, interesting life and why he gets to wear a white imperial outfit.  Boba Fett, Han Solo getting spinoff movies, totally see the Admiral getting one as well.

I only had one, got snookered into trading it for a picture of a baseball card.

​All you need is Yularen to appear as one of the main baddies on SW Rebels

​That was a joke, just like I am sure Trek's original post was a joke and not implying anything in regard to how s_r got the supposedly 300 polys.  I just extended the implication further and added the person who moved hundreds of polys quickly (Pseudoty)  ;) 

​Well now we are synchronized lol.

I posted right before you did

- My comment was meant in ribbing jest.  

I admire him having 300 unless his post was in jest too ROFL.

I admire him having 300 unless his post was in jest too ROFL.

I don't know how limited Jor-El was, but they brought him back, and you already mentioned the mini T1.  I think Hoth Han made a comeback with a coupon in store, but I don't have a store near me so I can't confirm.  I don't think Darth Revan ever saw a return though.

​Somebody is selling a stack (30+) of Darth Revan for $45 each+shipping on eBay.  I should have gotten 300 of those LOL