Questions about Brick Classifieds Tags

Dkc

Hi,

I'm sorry if I'm ignorant about this, but how do I go about doing tags on my list on brickclassified?  I know that there are existing tags such as Star wars.  But can I make my own tag?  If so, is there any commands?  Can someone give me a few actual examples?

Thanks so much!

I'm not quite sure what you are asking. To add a tag to your listing, go to the Information tab of your listing, scroll to the bottom, and under tags, enter in words that you think will draw customers to your listing. You can enter words that are more than one word. Once you have typed out your tab, press enter and it should show up in white text highlighted in blue. You can make up your own tags that aren't already used by other sellers, ie. Set minifigures, names, numbers, etc. You can also use tags such as "used", "NIB", "Chima", or "polybag" for additional tags.

Hi,

I'm sorry if I'm ignorant about this, but how do I go about doing tags on my list on brickclassified?  I know that there are existing tags such as Star wars.  But can I make my own tag?  If so, is there any commands?  Can someone give me a few actual examples?

Thanks so much!

Sorry, totally missed your post.  Yes you can create your own tags.  You can enter up to 10 tags per post.  The reason we show the ones that are already there is so that you can be grouped in with other listings such as STAR WARS, HARRY POTTER, etc.  This way if you select those, you know your listing will be part of the larger group.

There are no commands or codes, they are just keywords that best describe what you are selling.

For example if you are selling #10170 MF

you can type in tags like

10179,STAR WARS,EPISODE IV,USC,RETIRED,MILLENNIUM FALCON,2007,MISB

All of those would be great tags for a set like that as the inventory really grows, it will allow people to filter.  It will also be great for the data tools I have planned for the future.

• 2 months later...

Hello I'm trying to navigate through this great forum and I can not find a ISO section haaaa ( I'm a older collector)

What I'm looking for is just a box for 7621 I've put together a whole kit just need a box is nice condition

If I cross post I'm sorry just alittle lost thanks ahead for any help .... Duncan 1

Edited by Duncan 1

Hello I'm trying to navigate through this great forum and I can not find a ISO section haaaa ( I'm a older collector)

What I'm looking for is just a box for 7621 I've put together a whole kit just need a box is nice condition

If I cross post I'm sorry just alittle lost thanks ahead for any help .... Duncan 1

Try here...

http://www.bricklink.com/browseList.asp?q=7621&itemType=O&catID=&itemYear=