Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

Hello, would be great to put any infos related to Walmart.ca only here .. :

** Moderator Edit **

This thread will be dedicated to posting about LEGO deals for Toys R US Canada in-store, online or ebay. What should be posted:

1. Details about their weekly sales.
  2. Any special codes or promotions.
  3. Clearance deals.

What should not be posted... how to circumvent any ways to reuse codes not meant for reuse.

Edited by gregpj
Updating to use as general thread for Walmart Canada.

Just also wanted to ask, how many other members here are "Black Listed" or have a Black Badge from WM.

Any idea how to get name cleared? Even when I try to order lego for kids for items I never ordered before my orders get cancelled. So frustrating. I've emailed WM 4a few days ago and still no repsonse although I'm not expecting much from them. When I spoke with a supervisor over the phone she mentioned they reserve the right to limit orders, but any and all my orders get cancelled :(.

Ya, they really don`t care, probably because they know whatever it is will sell anyway, eventually. Keeping proper track of stock just isn`t worthwhile for them. 

Haven`t been banned yet personally, but I`ve ordered no more than 2 large sets at a time (as many as 8 smaller sets though), through multiple orders. I`ve had a couple get cancelled, but latest order of 4 LakeTown sets arrived in the original Lego shipping box, Minty-Mint. That was on Tuesday/Wednesday or so this week. 

Don`t know why some people thought they could get away with order of 4, 6, 8, whatever of large/exclusives, maybe cause it`s Walmart and they don`t appear to care about what you buy, oddly enough clearly they do. Sorry to those folks, but take it as a lesson learned, and don`t worry too much about it, plenty of ways to still get your exclusives. 

I don't think I have ever ordered any large/exclusive from Walmart. On the other hand, I have ordered about $2500 of sets on sale since December 24th!

So, I am now slightly worried about a walmart.ca ban. I guess we will soon find out if they only ban people for buying exclusives, or for buying 60 sets on sale.

A BrickOwl/BrickLink store requires a constant flow of parts (besides the personal collection). This is going to be really messy if we'll need multiple credit cards under different names with different shipping addresses...

Not a clearance, but still has to do with Walmart:

Many exclusive listings were taken down, some still remain, but GE/R2D2/Horizon/TH/AA and i'm sure others are no longer search results and the page says (i had them open from yesterday) "Sorry this product is no longer available".

Good/bad news depending on how many of these everyone has! I know some of you have back-orders on these items like myself, looking pretty grim for them.

Thanks! It`s a good price this late in the game, surprised it`s even back. I bought too many stagecoaches and trains though, regretting those buys, staying away from this theme like I should have entirely. Shame really, most of them are decent sets, and honestly, I like the Comanche Camp.

Also have one of the Agents sets available, $36 down from $50. 

Thanks! It`s a good price this late in the game, surprised it`s even back. I bought too many stagecoaches and trains though, regretting those buys, staying away from this theme like I should have entirely. Shame really, most of them are decent sets, and honestly, I like the Comanche Camp.

That Agent set is a cool little set... and the "bad guy" is a female minifig. I've seen it "recommended" for girls because of it... blah, it's no RI but it's not a bad deal for $36.

Yeah i stayed away from these myself, but for personal stuff and Wild West mocs these sets are great. WM/TRU/FS/BB still all have the Constitution Train set either online or in store, and have yet to clearance. If these were %50 off or so i'd bite, at least for a personal build. It's a nice train if you just remove the LR figs and put your own generic ones in.

That Agent set is a cool little set... and the "bad guy" is a female minifig. I've seen it "recommended" for girls because of it... blah, it's no RI but it's not a bad deal for $36.

Agreed, that`s a really great change from all the male oriented things, glad we`re seeing more equality these days. And the set overall is pretty neat,  30% off is good this early, better than 20% off at TRU that`s for sure. 

Yeah i stayed away from these myself, but for personal stuff and Wild West mocs these sets are great. WM/TRU/FS/BB still all have the Constitution Train set either online or in store, and have yet to clearance. If these were %50 off or so i'd bite, at least for a personal build. It's a nice train if you just remove the LR figs and put your own generic ones in.

Just goes to show the market has changed so much, if anyone didn`t realize it before haha. Kids these days don`t know a thing about Westerns. All the sets are at the very least good, I like the CC, Battle Pack, the SC, CT, and Coldby City are all decent. Don`t care at all for the Silver Mine though. Aside from the parts it`s just a big lump of bricks.

My one major complaint with the theme though is with the Constitution Train. There is no passenger car on the Train!! No freaking passenger car! That just seems incredibly lazy, if Lego had included one of those, certainly the CT would have been far more popular. Why on earth they didn`t include one is beyond me. Keep the price down is a lame excuse, they should have gotten rid of the watertower and the storage car and made a passenger car instead. Really sad, they could have done a really great job with it. Still scratching my head  :negative:

My local Walmart has the Ninjago Batte for the City and Flying Pheonix Fire Template on clearance @ 110. I guess that's about 25% off... Question of the day, you bite at that price?

We don't have either for our own collection, was thinking of grabbing 1 of each to sock away for a rainy/blizzardy day.

My local Walmart has the Ninjago Batte for the City and Flying Pheonix Fire Template on clearance @ 110. I guess that's about 25% off... Question of the day, you bite at that price?

We don't have either for our own collection, was thinking of grabbing 1 of each to sock away for a rainy/blizzardy day.

I'm not even a fan of Ninjago but i love the look of this set! If i were a kid i'd probably want it. Might be able to find it at a deeper discount when Target clearances it. Likewise with the Chima set as i know most Targets still have that one.

With Target Canada going under i'm hoping most everything will at least go to %30 in the coming months.

I got a Walmart store to price match their own website 50% off of Star Destroyers, AT-ATs, and Benjy's spaceship back on Boxing Day. Got 3 of each and am already selling them for 25% more than I paid but 25% less than retail. Easy coin

what region city was this?

oakville/burlington area would not mactch online

did you show them your phone?

what region city was this?

oakville/burlington area would not mactch online

did you show them your phone?

But of course. I bought the one set in the morning as a present for my son, drove away, mulled over the possibilities for a few hours then returned and had the 9 sets in my cart which drew a lot of stares (especially from kids) and they called over a manager who looked at my phone and said that they were price matching that day only. He was pretty nice about it. The greeter checked my receipt on the way out and when he saw the prices he said "You could resell these for a profit." I tried not to blush. This was the Eglinton and Warden location in Scarborough.