Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

Found a lonely 41150 for 9$ instead of 50$ (82% off) at one of my walmart with couples of 41067 for 30$(50% off)..

Since they are late has always in redoing the lego sections.. more to come i presume has one other walmart has NO LEGO on floor they all in some racks in the warehouse because they all redoing the sheleves.. will go tomorrow has they will be finish i was told. but litteraly 0 lego on floor !

2 hours ago, TargetZero said:

Found a lonely 41150 for 9$ instead of 50$ (82% off) at one of my walmart with couples of 41067 for 30$(50% off)..

Since they are late has always in redoing the lego sections.. more to come i presume has one other walmart has NO LEGO on floor they all in some racks in the warehouse because they all redoing the sheleves.. will go tomorrow has they will be finish i was told. but litteraly 0 lego on floor !

May just have to take another stroll over to Walmart..

1 hour ago, Sandwraith said:

Minecraft Nether Fortress 21122 is %50 off online, not that i think this will be a good set to invest in, but if i didn't already have one in my minecraft display i'd be all over it.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lego-minecraft-creative-adventure-the-nether-fortress-21122/6000192885418

Not a big fan of this one (even with all that dkred) considering the Nether Fortress is one of those sets that parts out Less than it's retail cost+tax, has nearly nothing but generic components, uninspiring figs and has been on sale forevvvvver. it's an easy pass at anything less than 80% off imo... one  might as well spend the money filling your cart with the $5 piggy-cars that they can't sell either :-)

51 minutes ago, Thumper said:

one  might as well spend the money filling your cart with the $5 piggy-cars that they can't sell either :-)

$5 piggy cars? I'm always on the look out for Lego to donate to the local childrens hospital and would definitely buy some of these at $5 but can't find them. Are they in store?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CupIsHalfEmpty said:

$5 piggy cars? I'm always on the look out for Lego to donate to the local childrens hospital and would definitely buy some of these at $5 but can't find them. Are they in store?

in store, Ottawa south, in with the sports gear. they have multiple stickers on them (messing up the box) showing various price stickers from $12 - $10 but scan through at $5 if you take them to one of the price checkers (never bothered to take any to the checkout, not good for parts).  they've been there a long time.  There are other better sets mixed up in the junk section too but they scan at rrp

1 hour ago, CupIsHalfEmpty said:

Kudos for donating Lego to local hospitals. We started donating toys after experiencing first hand how such donations can brighten up the spirit of a child that has to spend an extended period of time in the hospital.  Very nice!

25 minutes ago, kd123 said:

Kudos for donating Lego to local hospitals. We started donating toys after experiencing first hand how such donations can brighten up the spirit of a child that has to spend an extended period of time in the hospital.  Very nice!

Cool. But how do you organize these donations? Do you just show up at the hospital with a bunch of Lego and ask them to distribute?

There are always small sets that I couldn't get in a reasonable quantity to part out (1-4) and I would love to donate them. Friends and family are already flooded with Lego...

49 minutes ago, kd123 said:

The hospital we donate to is Markham Stouville Hospital.  Moderators please feel free to delete this link if deemed inappropriate but you can find out more at http://mshf.on.ca/additionalwaystogive

You may want to check your local hospital to see if any more local opportunities exist. 

No problem with the link as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1

I co-ordinate the donation on behalf of my LUG (MBLUG.org), and I draw from friends and family as well. I've been doing it for 6 years now and have a contact at children's hospital of Manitoba who let's  me know what themes, gender and size of sets they are most in need of. I then drop off a couple hundred  sets in the fall. Just google your local childrens hospital and they will have a donations coordinator you can work with. 

Sets that retail at $13 are the most popular as the kids build them on the trays in their hopsital beds, then take them home. I try my best to pick them up at 50% off throughout the year. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, PerfectDecoy said:

Picked up 2 Encouter on Jakku for 37 each today. Not sure if ill ever be able to resell for profit but worst comes to worst me and the kids can build at least one

I bought several off of amazon for $15. I was selling them on kijiji for $40... but they were selling really well at that price. Definitely a hot price... so you might be able to get a little more for them... but probably not much. They probably wouldn't sell for $50 or up.

34 minutes ago, kouks said:

I see the Grand Emporium all of sudden on the Wal-Mart site (sold out of course).  Just wondering if they actually had some and did anyone get one?

Interesting find. I was on their site last night and didn't notice it, so there's a chance a box of them were found in the warehouse and loaded up onto the site. Probably 1-2 sets max.

Somebody out there got lucky!

that happens allot, I think their web-persons just recycle old pages when they make changes or drag along artifacts from their sandbox env or something - the Benny's s.S.SPACESHIP kept reappearing for months over a year after it was dead same with the tumbler. 

Edited by Thumper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...