31038 - Changing Seasons

TheOrcKing

• 2 months later...

Nice house, like the way it can be used to build 3 different houses. Heck, might as well buy 3 of this set and build a streetscape of them.

one thing dou, 3 seasons missing one. So there is an obvious winter and autumn maybe a summer. So no spring? Maybe I am asking for too much. Lol

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

My wife started building the Canging Season set (Winter house) yesterday. She's enjoying it, as far as I could tell. :) 

Regarding availability: it's widely available here in The Netherlands with a decent discount (RRP = €54,99) to around €40 - €45.

And the buying limit in LEGO Shop at Home NL is set at 10. Which means stock is quite high and no retirement any time soon.

On Thursday, December 31, 2015 at 4:36 PM, exciter1 said:

Is this thing really going bye bye?  I unintentionally bought a good stash of them from KMart.com this Fall with their after hours points deals.

Looks like we have the same problem; bought two more from WalMart for $35, went to update my spreadsheet only to realize I have way more than I thought I did.  With the retirement #CHAOS going around, I wouldn't be surprised if it was done.

• Like 1