Star Wars Buildable Figures

Bold-Arrow

hmmm.  i didn't think the marvel and dc ones 'sold' well enough (at least in my area).  even after long retired, these could have been purchased.  i wonder if kids purchased them.  the joker one did have a cool scene in the batman 2 game and the related movie.

hmmm.  i didn't think the marvel and dc ones 'sold' well enough (at least in my area).  even after long retired, these could have been purchased.  i wonder if kids purchased them.  the joker one did have a cool scene in the batman 2 game and the related movie.

All you need is one hit out of the entire line (ie. Iron Man, Arctic Plane ;) )

• Like 1

All you need is one hit out of the entire line (ie. Iron Man, Arctic Plane ;) )

My kids loved the super hero ones at first... then the parts just got mixed into the Bionicle/Hero Factory bin and now it's a total mess. I don't even care to sort them out.

Not sure I could handle them messing with Star Wars figures like that though. Probably best to avoid!

My kids loved the super hero ones at first... then the parts just got mixed into the Bionicle/Hero Factory bin and now it's a total mess. I don't even care to sort them out.

Not sure I could handle them messing with Star Wars figures like that though. Probably best to avoid!

Hmm, Darth Vader ultrabuild combined with spider mask and big ass shield from Bionicles would be cool 

Edited by Darth_Raichu

Disney has long been a family-friendly franchise making quality films and products.

...Has anyone stopped to notice they are buying everything, everywhere?

Conspiracy theory:

It IS a small world after all, but a small world that will ultimately BE OWNED BY DISNEY.

All "end of the world" prophecies, I fear, will be coming true. And they will come true via the Disney Corporation.

Walt's vision has become twisted and distorted from classic/timeless children's fables- presented in meticulously detailed artwork and storytelling-to a New-World Order based on absolute ownership of every aspect of our lives.

The time is now to begin collecting canned goods/bottled water, and building a well-defended and properly rationed bunker in a remotely wooded area.

The Disney Apocalypses is closer than ever.

For yourself- for your family- for your Country- the time to prepare is now.

Funny how the ultrabuilds for Star Wars idea on CUUSOO was rejected stating something along the lines of "infringing on license property" (whatever) and yet now it appears LEGO shall be going through with it anyway. I wonder what changed. Oh right, Disney.

Even if projects are rejected LEGO is getting ideas from IDEAS (pun intended) and that platform is a good proxy for demand and feedback. Why would LEGO throw away any kind of information/inspiration the platform they developed produces? I still suspect that the UCS Sandcrawler is a result of that site.  Helicarrier and the rumoured AT-AT might also be. 

Disney has long been a family-friendly franchise making quality films and products.

...Has anyone stopped to notice they are buying everything, everywhere?

Conspiracy theory:

It IS a small world after all, but a small world that will ultimately BE OWNED BY DISNEY.

I recall finding this fan comic a couple years ago around the time of Wreck-It Ralph. It's still amusing in its 'certain message'.

bp_1422517590__wreck_it_disney_1.jpg

bp_1422517637__wreck_it_disney_2.jpg

bp_1422517658__wreck_it_disney_3.jpg

bp_1422517678__wreck_it_disney_4.jpg

bp_1422518012__wreck_it_disney_5.jpg

bp_1422518040__wreck_it_disney_6.jpg

(Okay when I tried posting the single image comic the first time, the forum shrunk the entire thing down making it impossible to read unless you clicked on the image to enlarge. I went back and cut the strip down into smaller separate images to fix how the forum displays it by default.)

Off-topic.... youtubeonfire.com. Amazing.

Watched "Big Hero 6" with the kids four times in the last week. As quality a movie as Disney has ever produced.If you haven't seen it- whether you have kids or not- see it. Most pleasantly surprising movie I have seen in years.

Edited by Cross
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We bought all the avengers builds like these for the kids.. They ended up getting stripped for parts and tossed in with the rest of the hero factory and bionicles we have, These would just end up the same way and that wouldn't bother me one bit.

I think I'm going to run out of likes liking the posts that state they don't like them! I don;t like them either.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...